“Football evening”

Boulevard Club, Kenton
Ranked #1 of 12 Nightlife in Harrow
More attraction details
Owner description: Friendly sports bar serving a full range of beers and spirits and fantastic Indian food! Great atmosphere. Takeaways available.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Heard quite a lot about this place, so decided to visit with friends to have a meal and watch the game.
Very happy with the quality of the food, nice spicy Indian meal, if you’re in the area, I definitely recommend pay the Boulevard Club a visit.

All reviews
"great food"
in 4 reviews
"live music"
"visit this place"
"excellent service"
"weekends"

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this place with my cousins. Excellent food. Excellent service. One of the better meals ive had recently. Shame about the decor and pub feel. Very loud and tight spaced but when you get the food. You forget about that!

Service was very good. Quality of food was really good. Jeera Chicken is a recommendation from me. And the Lamb Kebabs. Also for mains I would recommend the Punjabi Chicken on the bone.

Reasonably priced. Not cheap but not too expensive.

Worth a try. The reason I give a 4/5 is as it would have been nice to have a clean restaurant feel rather than the "lads pub" feel. Although there were many families enjoying the live music!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Have been here a few times service is excellent Staff very friendly and helpful Can get full later at night

Reviewed 3 December 2017

DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE...

We went for a family dinner out here tonight with my family - there were 8 of us! It was the worst experience ever... We found a piece of long hair in the main course. we called the manager and complained however he was not accepting that it was from his kitchen. Instead they kept on insisting that it was from one of us..
THIS WAS unbelievable!!

The waiters were very rude and the service was unacceptable.

In situations like this the whole dinner should be on the house - however the manager only put 20% on the bill and kept on being rude about the situation, After a lot of discussions and arguments- he still did not accept his and his kitchen mistake.

I am writing a letter to the council to check this place for Hygiene and this is the core for any restuarant.

PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE!

NEVER EVER will we go back!

7  Thank Tina D