“Enigma”

The Panic Room
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Gravesend
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Panic Room is one of Kent's top rated Fun Attractions and escape room business. You and your team have 1 hour on the clock, it's time to solve the mystery and solve the riddles, puzzles and clues that lie within. Great fun for friends, family, couples, parties and also great for team building for businesses. 12 Different experiences to choose from! Book now and just remember...Don't Panic!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did this room as part of my son's birthday celebrations and he loved it. This was the fourth room my husband and I have done, but the first visit for the kids. This room (like every other one we have done here) is well thought out and a lot of fun. Will definitely be back for our 5th visit very soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (2 275)
All reviews
"detective"
in 77 reviews

76 - 80 of 2 275 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So last night was my first escape room. And yeah - it was great. The venue looks great. I know it sounds a bit odd but just having a quality finish on the welcoming area, the flags out side and

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We played the opening day of Resurgency! Unbeknown to us as it was our first time playing anything like this at all. I'm ashamed to say we have never played before. We will however be making up for that by booking again! It was so much fun. I can't recommend enough. The staff are all lovely and we had a good chat with Alex and Luke afterwards ( Alex being one of the designers) and I have to say his genius is only matched by his friendliness. Loved it. We'll see you soon Panic Room!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did the loop with my wife and two friends. This was my first experience of an escape room and I had a great time.

We had a pager which person looking after us gave us hints which was a nice touch. In the loop you have solve clues to help a research project where original team have not turned up. 3 lights had to be turned on so you could move on. Room set up was very good. Mix of skills needed. All 4 of us could get involved. We beat the room in under an hour by 29 seconds.

Highly recommend doing the loop.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to the Defective Detective room today and it was so much fun! I took part in their first ever room when they first came to Gravesend and it's amazing how far the guys have come. The room was so well thought out and the subtle clues given throughout really helped. The team are really enthusiastic and it really helps to get into the theme of the particular room you are playing in. All in all it was a really fun experience and would recommend it to everyone I know. I will definitely be back soon!