“Tire the grandson out”
Review of Cyclopark

Cyclopark
Ranked #5 of 34 things to do in Gravesend
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is a place for all those who love bikes but at seventy eight i take my grandson and his bike he does the Exercise I read my book and drink very passable coffee and the odd sausage roll but this is well run you are made to feel welcome and your children or grandchildren are safe thanks to everyone who looks after us

2  Thank keith c
in 5 reviews
"safety"
"shame"

Reviewed 9 June 2018

The MTB track needs some serious maintenance as you can’t sight the corners properly due to its overgrown state. I’ve not been here for a while and noticed that Quench have gone so no where for people to hire bikes. It feels like a venue on its last legs. Shame....

1  Thank A303
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I was hoping to ride the road circuit today, but unfortunately a BMX event has prevented this. Yes you read that right.. a BMX event! As it’s a national event, the road circuit is closed and has been allocated for people to camp on!?!

Words of advice - check before you travel.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Our trip to the cyclopark was organised with Evolve electric skateboards as both our children have them.
The facilities were brilliant. Lots of challenging tracks to keep the children occupied all day. We were there for 6 hours.
Parking is £3 for the day pay as you leave as it’s number plate recognition.
There is a little cafe making simple snacks I.e. sandwiches, panini, toast soup sausage roll. No chips and fried food which is as nice to see. There is a foot path to Morrison’s as well and picnic benches dotted around for picnics.
Would definitely recommend

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Went to the cyclopark cafe for the second time on a Sunday my husband runs with a group at 8am and cafe opens at 830 staff are really friendly quick service and the menu ius very reasonably priced we had 5 teas and 3 portions of toast£8 at shorne country park this costs around £13.50. Can't wait to go back again next week. Only thing I would say is, please stay open later in the evenings as we go Tuesday and it's busy at cyclopark but cafe us closed when we arrive at 7. The cafe us very clean relaxed atmosphere and a great kids play area in fact reason we had more drinks today was our 6 year old played really well in the kids kitchen four an hour whilst we chatted with friends.

1  Thank donna639