“Great place for all abilities of cyclists”
Review of Cyclopark

Cyclopark
Ranked #4 of 19 things to do in Gravesend
Reviewed 15 February 2018

This is where my children built up their riding skills. Had previously took my son to a local park but complained the bumpy road was uncomfortable. Until we brought him a bike with more suspension, this was ideal.... very smooth for beginners.still enjoy coming here to do a few laps and after an hour I am worn out and head to the cafe.

All reviews
"trial"
"encouragement"
"jumps"

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Visited today and so disappointed ! £26 pounds to get in plus £1 to park got us in,we hired 4 bikes for 2 hour that cost a ridiculous £50!! After that we went to cafe area that's really grubby, food all over the floor and sticky tables,£3 for a coffee and sausage roll, staff need to learn to smile.
We then took out scooters that we brought with us to the outside Ramps for 30mins.we were told we couldn't hire a bike for BMX track because we hadn't had the induction / more money !
Too old for the park so we left £100 lighter !

1  Thank Linda I
Reviewed 4 February 2018

I visited the Cyclo Park with my wife as she was having an Induction in the Gym. I attended to see whether I wanted to join. However, the Gym had limited space & equipment with only three treadmills, Bicycles and two owing machines. The rest of the Gym was taken up with free weights, lots of kettle dumb bells and other apparatus. I was told they are trying to expand but I am not sure when or if this will happen. There was a special offer joining price during January of £24.99 per month which is reasonable but not if you want to attend the Gym regularly. I decided not to join, but wait to see if they do increase the Gym facilities!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

overpriced for one bike trail and road they should open the bmx track to everyone when will it occur to these people not everyone is a beginner.

1  Thank biker1234669