“Terrible”

Add it.
Too Hoots Nursery and Animal Land
Ranked #18 of 18 things to do in Goole
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Animals in poor condition and food not up to scratch. Don't recommend, also all hand washers empty si can't wash hands

1  Thank Rose L

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Visited as a family of four. Wife, 3 year grandson and 12 year girl. The newly revamped toddler area was ok but in the converted greenhouse is far too hot in this July heat. Outside was the sand pit which was good with loads of toys and a bike track with about 12 bikes on. Now the big problem I had with this visit. Every animal enclosure was overgrown (Not there was that much) except the for goats and pigs which eat everything anyway. But what I did take issue with was the quality of the water troughs. Majority had no water and them that had it was thick with green algae. I wasn't prepared to stop any longer and as I left I spoke to the manager about the condition of the animals in his care. His excuse was that there is only 4 employed there and can't do everything. Simple...... If you can't care for the animals in YOUR care then employ more or don't keep them. I was going to ask for my £10 entry fee back but I thought against that has it might have gone towards the animals upkeep. I could only hope.

2  Thank Rocketeer01
Reviewed 25 July 2016

We visited to buy plants, seeds etc for the garden. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. We had lunch in the cafe and it was lovely, very reasonably priced too. Will be visiting again.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Popped in on way through thinking we would have a Coffee and a snack. Both Coffee and our 'food' was awful which pretty much mathed the service. How on earht is this place still open.....

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I have now been a few times. There is a lot now for children to do and on a weekend it is often busy. I will be taking my grand daughter when the weather is fine. The actual nursery is not so good and needs a lot of work doing to it. The cafe I find is good. My wife and I often walk there and we both enjoy a bacon or sausage sandwich. I suggest giving it a try now before you knock it.