“Now the seedlings and better.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Too Hoots Nursery and Animal Land
Ranked #17 of 17 things to do in Goole
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I have now been a few times. There is a lot now for children to do and on a weekend it is often busy. I will be taking my grand daughter when the weather is fine. The actual nursery is not so good and needs a lot of work doing to it. The cafe I find is good. My wife and I often walk there and we both enjoy a bacon or sausage sandwich. I suggest giving it a try now before you knock it.

Date of experience: April 2016

Reviewed 20 March 2016

We popped in for a cup of tea. The place had just been taken over and as it had been a regular with the previous owners, we thought we'd meet the new owners.
Well what can I say? we ordered our tea and when it arrived, after we had poured it, we noticed the milk was off. We mentioned it to the lady on the counter, (who we later found out was the owner) we got no apology but more milk and clean cups after asking for them. What would have been better, was a complete new pot of tea because we had poured most of it into the sour milk.

Unless it has improved vastly, I won't be visiting again.

Date of experience: April 2015
1  Thank Helen W
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Visited the Cafe linked to the garden centre, the meal was terrible almost inedible would like to have complained but the cook was sat chatting with friends and never looked over once or asked if everything was OK. Save your money folks!!

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank kirsty R
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Animals kept in terrible conditions in this grotty horrible place save your money and go elsewhere. The people who run it are rude and animals all look poorly.

Date of experience: August 2013