Reviews (2 114)
2 120 results
All reviews club room leisure facilities upper deck the pub stanmore tube station sky tv modern hotel coffee machine great facilities swimming pool business park an industrial estate walk in shower excellent hotel standard room reception staff comfy bed
246 - 251 of 2 120 reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I was very very impressed with the team member receptionist today. Great customer service. Greets you with a fantastic smile and very well spoken individual. I think she told me her name was georgie. Soo pleased to have walked in with a screaming child. Georgie was like a godsend. Spoke to my child. And calmed him down after hours of crying. Fixed my trouble getting to the toilet as they were closed for cleaning. Kindly showed me to the gym toilets. Explained the deals i had with my room and also what facilties were avalible. Introduced me to a member of the all one pub. Think she said that she was the team leader manager kimberly.

Overall a fantastic time there. Rooms are fantadtic. Staff are incredibly freindly ( all of them) fantastic open bar and atrium to work or confine. Thank you village team. Cant wait to come back again.

Once again great FOH staff

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
joel m, General Manager at Village Hotel London Watford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the five star review.

I am pleased to read that Georgia on Reception was able to help you and showed a great level of customer service. I am, also, glad to hear that Kimberly in the pub was helpful.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Village Hotels in future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Very poor service in the restaurant. Not busy but lots of staff none of which were willing to work or knew what they were suppose to do. For example my children received their drinks with their desserts

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive our usual high standard of service whilst dining in our restaurant. I can assure you that our staff are trained to give the best service.

I do hope that your experience does not deter you from choosing Village Hotels in future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Very good local hotel. Stayed for my daughter’s 13th birthday, so good to have use of pool. Nice adjoining rooms. Food was great but a slightly long wait. Service was very friendly and kind, Great Experience!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am glad to read that you had a great experience at our hotel, and took advantage of our leisure facilities on site.

I do hope that you have the opportunity to choose Village Hotels in future.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Awful awful awful, the food is terrible. Horrendously overpriced. There are much better places nearby. I certainly wont be going there ever again. The best thing about it is the Starbucks inside and that's because Starbucks are strict about how their stores are run.

Stayed: August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the food at our hotel. May I suggest that you return to try our brand new Pub and Grill Restaurant, which has both affordable options on its menu, starting from £6.95.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Great place at end of tube line so handy for central London. Easy parking and very clean room albeit a bit dark! Unable to put up blind. Shower fab and bety clean. Perfectly adequate for short stays. Would visit again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am glad to hear that our location suited yourself well for journeys into Central London. I am also glad that you liked our rainfall showers and found the cleanliness to be of a high standard.

I do hope that you have the opportunity to stay with Village Hotels in future.