“Excellent Pony Party”

Chessington Equestrian Centre
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Booked for my little girl and three of her friends for her 8th birthday. Did not disappoint as they absolutely loved it! The first bit was safety/ helmets meeting the ponies and brushing them down followed by a riding session made up of trotting and races. The young lady leading the session was brilliant as communicated really well with the children and was a fantastic leader. Each child had an adult leading their ponies and it was well organised. We used the party portacabin provided which was decorated nicely for a birthday and had a heater as being December it was freezing - I had taken flasks of warm Ribena and hot chocolate and snacks which we had in there which he kids loved! A massive thank you to all as it was brilliant and the rosettes a lovely touch. Definitely worth it!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"birthday"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My son has been riding here fortnightly for a year or so. His instructor, Viv, is brilliant. She has endless patience and has built my son's confidence and abilities beyond measure. Everyone is friendly, the site is well kept. We love it there.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I booked an hour half hack and had a great time. My mare was keen and honest. The route around Esher Common allowed for a good amount of fast work on well surfaced bridle paths. The countryside really surprised me being so close to the A3 .I would recommend this stables.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I've grown in confidence in both flat work and jumping. Lovely horses. Lovely teachers - encourage and build confidence. Very friendly atmosphere. Have made real friends there. Love it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Booked easily for daughters 10th Birthday. Once located, it was a wonderful afternoon. Spent at least 45 mins on pony, learning how to do a basic ride and controlling the reins. Each of the 5 children had someone to lead the pony which made children very comfortable riding. Another 45 minutes or so spent learning to groom the pony and visiting the other horses in the stable. Friendly staff. Glad I spent the extra money on each child having their own pony to ride. Very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank kamamo2016