Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Pony party

Booked easily for daughters 10th Birthday. Once located, it was a wonderful afternoon. Spent at... read more

Reviewed 5 April 2016
kamamo2016
Sutton, United Kingdom
via mobile
horses and staff were super. take a 4x4 to get there

Pony Party. All things considered, I would recommend it, but learn from our experience... The party... read more

Reviewed 1 February 2015
dont-visit-hornimans
London, United Kingdom

All reviews pony ponies portacabin trotting leader birthday
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The lessons are fun and enjoyable. The staff are very dedicated and the horses and ponies are fun to ride!
They recently became a pony club centre which is a great way for children to develop their knowledge of looking after and riding ponies.

I recommend it!

Date of experience: February 2014
3  Thank Cobs H
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Rude staff, rubbish facilities, zero value for money - AVOID!
If you are planning to initiate your kids in to the joys of horse riding there are plenty of better value options locally.

Date of experience: November 2013
7  Thank chessylocal
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We used Chessington Equestrian Centre for our daughters birthday party and we all had a great time. The staff were great and made everything very easy for us. Thoroughly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2013
3  Thank Guy W
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I moved to the area recently and and felt a bit nervous as I hadn't ridden in a few years but the staff and instructors made me feel very welcome and helped calm my nerves! I had a great horse who looked after me and the instructor gave me a lot of confidence- so much so I was cantering by the end of the lesson (which I havn't done in years!). I will definitely be returning!

Date of experience: December 2012
5  Thank Abby1998
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Had a riding lesson with an excellent instructor (Viv) on a super mare called Kyla, will I be coming back, yes.

Date of experience: January 2013