“My Chessington Equestrian Centre Review.”

Chessington Equestrian Centre
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I go riding about once a week there and am delighted with the equestrian center. They have lovely, caring staff and amazing horses and ponies to ride. The best instructor there is Remee as she is often my instructor. Remee always gets the best out of you and your horse you are riding. The horses there are available to all types of rider, beginner, intermediate, advanced and help you further your education in riding. You can even take Stable Management lessons. It is amazing, I so recommend it. Full marks!

2  Thank 862francescat
in 2 reviews
"birthday"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 February 2014

The lessons are fun and enjoyable. The staff are very dedicated and the horses and ponies are fun to ride!
They recently became a pony club centre which is a great way for children to develop their knowledge of looking after and riding ponies.

I recommend it!

3  Thank Cobs H
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Rude staff, rubbish facilities, zero value for money - AVOID!
If you are planning to initiate your kids in to the joys of horse riding there are plenty of better value options locally.

7  Thank chessylocal
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We used Chessington Equestrian Centre for our daughters birthday party and we all had a great time. The staff were great and made everything very easy for us. Thoroughly recommended.

3  Thank Guy W
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I moved to the area recently and and felt a bit nervous as I hadn't ridden in a few years but the staff and instructors made me feel very welcome and helped calm my nerves! I had a great horse who looked after me and the instructor gave me a lot of confidence- so much so I was cantering by the end of the lesson (which I havn't done in years!). I will definitely be returning!

5  Thank Abby1998