Reviews (1 108)
1 108 results
All reviews great hotel free parking corpus museum science park rooms are spacious hilton garden leiden university den haag human body business trip the air conditioning public transportation bus stop easy access excellent breakfast city centre schiphol airport
3 - 8 of 1 108 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel has apparently recently gone through a key card update. As a result, I was unable to gain access to the fitness center even after trying to work with the hotel staff 5 different times. Overall nice hotel, but not near anything.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Staffs were wonderful and friendly. Every morning my kids were looking forward to meet the staffs at the Breakfast. Rooms are spacious, extra 2 beds provided for my kids and neat. Above all Free car park for Guest.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elisa v, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Leiden, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Passport583839,

Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, as it best evaluates our product and service offerings. Ultimately, you serve as the best quality auditor and I appreciate you taking time to leave your experience with us on Tripadvisor regarding your stay with us.

We are pleased to read that overall you had a most enjoyable stay with us. You have marked your overall experience with '5' dots, which shows us we are on the right track when aiming for the high level of service.

I will make sure these kind words will be communicated with the team. Im sure they will appreciate this and I am happy to read that everything was to your satisfaction and we hopefully see you back soon together with your kids.

If I can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

We, family with 2 kids, age 11 and 15, stayed for one night in the family room, which is big enough. Rooms are clean and nice, ours had also a nice view with big windows. Due to a birthday of my wife, the receptionist did care a lot to have an very nice stay< special thank for their hospitality. Also breakfast is in a nice area, even it was very crowed. THIS GARDEN INN is very much recommendable.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Booked here for a couple of night. Hotel is calm, the rooms are spacious, breakfast was good and the staff was very helpful. Far from the crowd, this hotel stands in peace with only a couple of buildings nearby, one of which is a Corpus Museum which is worth a visit if you have spare time. If you are looking for peace, this is the place.
Cons: It is far from any shop/market so if you want to go out for shopping/eating, you will have to take a taxi.

Room tip: You have an option to choose your room while booking online for this Hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We traveled here from Amsterdam after spending 6 nights in a very hard bed at the Hilton. This place had a most comfortable bed wit a big foam topped. It was glorious and provided a great nights sleep. We had a great room with a modern bathroom. Our breakfast was included and provided a large buffet and made to order eggs, waffles etc. if you arrive on public transport, taxi, Uber etc, plan on eating there as it is not walkable to town and public transportation to there is not the best. We could not get an Uber back from town and needed to take a taxi.
Check in was very helpful and friendly as was the restaurant staff.
I used the fitness room on the 7th floor, small, but perfect with weights, benches cardio equipment and a stretching area. Another plus, but we didn’t use was a washer/dryer for guests.
A big plus if on an extended stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Elisa v, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Leiden, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you very much for your stay with us! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I hope we can welcome you again upon a next trip to Leiden area.

Kind regards,