All reviews costa brava fabulous spot small private beach balcony overlooking the bay perfect view fresh fruit quaint hotel eggs and bacon half mile main part rooms are clean main area enjoyed our stay night stay short walk the hotel offers per night
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Hotel is beautifully positioned just a short walk along the Harbour from the town. Lots of great restaurants along the way. Rooms have nice decor and very clean. Lovely looking at the lights twinkling in the town from our balcony at night. Magnificent breakfast included in tariff

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is a lovely hotel right across from the bay on the far end of town. There are lots of places to sit to enjoy the Cadaques views with a nice pool up the hill. The rooms are clean to perfection with large bathrooms all modern. The breakfast is the best you are going to find with fruits, pastries, breads, veggies, meats, cheeses, cereals, yoghurt and even scrambled eggs, ham and bacon...though these items are not kept warm and you have to nuke them to heat them up. Javier, the manager, is amazing!!! He got up early to take us to the bus station as the electric cabs don't run at 7AM. And Yesmine at the front desk was very sweet and helpful. My only warning is at times of the year they don't turn on the A/C and after begging them they finally did though it was not cold enough for me. It was lovely outside with the sliders open but as a single woman I like to lock my door at night! Yes, I would recommend this hotel and the great staff!

Room tip: If you are a single they will probably give you a non bay view but the garden in the back where are rooms were was quiet and peaceful.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Very reasonable price(about to be in season), included continental breakfast, great spot, small beach in front, easy walking to the little town with great options for food. Would recommend. A few guests had kids so family friendly too.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Although it was still too cold to even think about putting your toes into the water, this hotel is a charming accommodation by the sea. Absolutely have to have a room with a balcony overlooking the sea. Very friendly staff and tasty breakfast. A bit of a hike to the Dali home but easy to do if you're fit at all.
Since this was the off season, there weren't a lot of guests staying at the hotel. Around midnight, I could hear a family outdoors and then down the hall from our room. Not sure if the hotel is full if sound would travel and be an issue. I just carry ear plugs and that fixes that problem. Don't let anyone turn you off coming here because of the windy, twisty drive down to the coast. I've been on much more challenging roads than this one!

Room tip: Can't beat sitting out on the balcony overlooking the sea!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during our hiking tour in the area. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, and when we inquired about a taxi that could drive us out to the lighthouse at the Cap de Crues, so that we could hike back to Cadaques, the hotel had one of their employees drive us out to the lighthouse as a cost several euros less than it would have cost us to take a taxi. We had a comfortable room on the 2nd floor overlooking the bay and the beautiful town of Cadaques. As far as I could tell, all rooms at this hotel have balconies. We slept well on firm mattresses on the twin beds in the room; the bathroom was clean and had toilet, bidet, tub, and shower. The room had a refrigerator and a TV, but I was disappointed by the fact that the room had no tea or coffee-making facilities. Many hotels and guest houses in Spain provide bottled water for their guests (a thoughtful gesture always appreciated by hikers), but not this hotel.
The hotel offers a 5-star breakfast, with several different kinds of juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs and bacon, cold meats, cereals, croissants and many different kinds of delicious pastries. If I were rating this hotel on the basis of breakfast alone, it would rate 5 stars in my opinion.

Date of stay: October 2017