All reviews free parking enjoyed our stay la sirena great location lovely hotel roundabout catalunya amenities euro sea terrace
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Great location just on the approach to the towncentre. Beatifully appointed rooms with everything you need for a few days relaxation by the sea. Ema, who looked after us, couldn't have been more helpful and charming. We had a memorable stay here for all the right reasons. A beautiful hotel in a lovely part of Catalunya. We would love to stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We enjoyed our stay here. Our room was exceptionally clean, well maintained, and freshly redecorated. We had a tiny bedroom with a small balcony, and a large and spacious washroom. It was fine for our purposes as we were hardly in our room. For a longer stay, we might like more amenities and space. The kind lady who worked at the front desk most of the time was helpful with explaining the area and making dinner reservations (don't leave Cadaques without eating at La Sirena!). Parking was in a lot just across the road from the hotel. We would absolutely stay here again and recommend it if you're looking for clean, friendly, well-priced accommodations in Cadaques.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights as part of a motorbike holiday. Really friendly staff all of whom seem to speak 4 languages! Free parking for the motorbike in the underground garage. Room was big and airy with good ensuite. The only problem was the noise from the road, specifically the roundabout which is the main entrance into Cadaques- there were a lot of motorbikes obviously attracted to the very scenic bendy road down into Cadaques, who then seemed to tour the roundabout before they left the town. The window shut did keep most of the noise out and as it was the end of September the nights were cool so that worked for us. We didn't have the hotel breakfast but had coffee and tostadas in a local cafe.

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank cyclecrazy
Reviewed 5 June 2016

My family and I booked two rooms at this hotel and were not disappointed. The location is very walkable and not too far from downtown. The rooms were clean and well appointed.

Overall, the value was great. Staff was friendly and check-in and check-out were seamless. If you're looking for an affordable hotel in Cadaques, this is your spot. There is also free parking for this hotel located across the street from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Bryan W
Reviewed 24 October 2015

The Nou Estrelles hotel was minutes from the bus station at Cadaques which was the principal reason I chose it. It is a pretty hotel, nicely decorated. My room on the third floor (with lift) was large with a double bed. There is a full length window but the road outside was impossibly noisy. Fortunately it has good double glazing otherwise I'd be putting in the earplugs at bedtime. I sorted myself out quickly then went downstairs to ask the receptionist about the Dali house in Port Lligat. She said it was necessary to book online. I said  I didn't have a computer and could she do it for me. She said she didn't have a computer either. I wondered how they organised their bookings. Going the extra mile for a customer is not the Nou Estrelles way. I also mentioned that my TV wasn't working. She told me none of them worked due to a storm the other day. In any case she said there were only Spanish channels. Instead of being so negative she could have told me, which I discovered from the TV in the breakfast room, that I could have got radio channels if I wanted to listen to music. My bathroom was well fitted out but the shower was in the bath which was quite a clamber over for an old gent like me and there were no grab rails to help. The breakfast room was very charmingly decorated but, at 8.30 am, I was on my own. It was an OK continental buffet but the coffee, which was kept in a thermos jug, was cold. There was nobody working in the breakfast room so I went to see the receptionist and she came and made a fresh pot but it was hardly any warmer than the stuff that had been in the thermos before. Maybe she didn't know how to make coffee. She was a receptionist after all. I didn't have the strength to complain again and just restricted my caffeine consumption which must be a good thing. To sum up, the room rates were very reasonable and the proximity to the bus station was handy but I simply could not warm to this hotel.

Room Tip: Try asking for a room that doesn't face the road but I'm not sure there are any.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo