US$256
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsselect apartmentself cateringmini golfpool barprotur hotelsbigger balconyfamily holidaykids clubevery nightwater parksafari hotelkings head pubgreat holidaypool viewplenty of sunbedsevening entertainmenteroski supermarket
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing hotel definitely worth it can't wait to book for next year. This hotel has every thing you need from morning to night to suit all ages. From the minute you wake up the staff are there to help you and make the best of your holiday

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank neilhayley5
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just had another nice stay in this hotel, we also stayed last year. We returned because of the child-friendly facilities and good food.

There is lots to do here, even on a cloudy day, as you can use the facilities at the Safari Park next door which include golf, climbing wall, bikes, farm, tennis courts etc. We had half a day of torrential rain though and spent a morning in the bar whilst our children played with some new friends they'd made.

The swimming pool was a good size and our children spent a lot of time on the bouncy pillow and playing with their friends on the grassy areas.

The beds were again very hard and I felt the rooms are looking a bit dated and the hotel is probably ready for a refurb (including new beds please!).

We had a walk along to S'illot one day which was a nice trip out with some rock pools on the beach along the way.

There is a Carrefour supermarket next to the Safari Park hotel which is really big and well-stocked. It would be no problem if you were self-catering as you could shop here rather than the overpriced tourist supermarkets in the resort.

We were all-inclusive and food was generally really nice with a different themed evening in the restaurant each evening. We all found something to eat at all of them but the Asian was our least favourite. We managed to get a table at Cardamom and Sicilia. Sicilia was our favourite food of the week, really tasty spaghetti carbonara and lovely pizzas. We wanted to go to La Fontana but never managed to get a table. The only thing I avoided on the buffet were the cakes as I thought they were a bit dry and processed and not really worth the calories. There is never any fresh cream, just mousse-type fillings in them. I found the home made desserts on the right hand side of the display to be much more worth eating.

Drinks were okay but I didn't think much to the all inclusive spirits, except for the apricot brandy. I tended to drink the rose wine in the evenings with a mix of soda and lemonade and a few chocolate milks in the daytime.

We would like to return to this hotel again but it would be nice if they had new beds. It is definitely better to stay here and have access to the facilities at the Safari Park, rather than stay at the Safari Park itself as it is far too big and busy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Marylou1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My favourite holiday so far. Myself my partner and our daughter went for 1 week in July and had an amazing time. Hotel is beautiful , spotlessly clean and modern. All inclusive is fantastic huge choice and different themes each night, great food. Also the 5 restaurants you can visit once each during your stay are amazing, the Indian being the best by a mile for us :) Usual cheesy entertainment that you expect from this type of family friendly resort but it was so much fun and my 5 year old was in her element. Brilliant for families with young children.

Stayed: July 2017

2 adults, 2 children (11 & 8) travelled May half term 2018

This was our 5th visit to Sa Coma. Having previously stayed in the Safari Park over the road, we decided to try the Vista Badia, a significantly smaller hotel.... and so glad we did!

Emma on reception checked us in and was very helpful. The process was fast, straightforward and we were assigned a pool view room in a quiet part of the hotel as I had emailed beforehand and requested. We also had a bottle of cava in our apartment for our anniversary.

Apartments are large, spacious and we had a huge balcony facing the sea which was fantastic. Single beds in the lounge (sofas) are plenty big enough for the kids, and while the beds in the bedroom are firm, I slept very well all week! Lots of storage and a handy fridge for having a beer on the balcony at the end of the night! Cleaners did an exceptional job, cleaning all days except Tuesday and Saturday.

The food was generally exceptional with the exception of the asian and Indian nights which were ok - I just don't think that anyone who isn't of that origin can produce a good Chinese or Indian! The Majorcan buffet especially was superb - the best paella I have ever tasted. My one minor gripe is that it would be nice if there was a little more selection for children in terms of plain food. Other than that there was plenty of fresh, delicious food at all meals, all hot and tasty. Staff in the restaurant all polite and friendly, one (whose name I didn't get) was particularly helpful in finding us food for our children who have dietary needs. The lunch served at the pool bar was awesome - freshly cooked BBQ and waiter-served drinks.

The pools at the Badia are lovely and the bouncy ball is a great hit with kids. I do think ppl shouldn't be allowed to take inflatables on to it, and adults perhaps not allowed as it is a health and safety hazard. Our 8yr old got wiped out by an adult man using it. Otherwise the pools are a great size. Never had any trouble getting a sun bed either.

The waiter service during the evening entertainment is a real plus point. We nearly always had the same waiter - Sergio - who was very friendly, remembered what we were drinking and made our evenings very pleasant. The kids mini-disco was good, but our kids are a little too old to participate in most of it. The evening entertainment was a little hit and miss - the magician was brilliant, but the bingo was slow-going (even though we won) and the karaoke a little dismal. That said, we were happy to listen to music and chill out by the bar which is a lovely environment and not too many smokers. The club dances at the end of the night proved a great hit with our 11yr old!

We visited La Reserva several times during our stay. Well worth the money (although we had one visit free thanks to accumulating enough loyalty points with Protur) - great food and a few waterslides for keeping the kids amused.

All in all, a fantastic experience and we can't wait to return to our Protur family and the Vista Badia again in 2019!

Room Tip: Sea-views are slightly distant but well worth requesting! Stunning! Avoid the lower floor rooms as these are darker with small balconies.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank MrsPrimett
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It took me a while to choose a hotel for this year's holiday and I'm really glad I chose this one. The facilities are excellent for the kids and we had a fab time too. Our room was clean and fresh (had to get mattress topper as beds are rock hard) food was terrific, lots of choice (even for fussy 4 year olds) we especially liked the la fontana A la carte restaurant,that place was superb! Breakfast was hot and plentiful every morning too, the staff in that kitchen really earn their money. Entertainment was a bit poor but I honestly didn't expect it to be anything but. Drinks are good too, food a plenty by the pool bar which is handy for all a snack when the kids need something. They even gave us a bottle of bubbles as it was my husband's birthday whilst there, nicely little touch. We'd definitely visit again. Everything was very nice and the staff were friendly too. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is the beds are ridiculously hard, if this was sorted this hotel would be perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family