Hotel Palia Sa Coma Playa(Sa Coma)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$230
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
US$239
Playa Dorada Aparthotel(Sa Coma)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$167
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Europa(Sa Coma)
US$188
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssplash worldsnack barbig topmain poolla tascabubble poolwater parkthe lion kingfree busevening entertainmentheight restrictionsfree beachbeach bagfamily holidaypizzeria restaurantbig slidesmariners bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved this place we went second week in May for two weeks. Pools are great water park is fantastic and for the food let's say you will never go hungry.the staff were fab my daughter took to one which she called her boyfriend lol We loved it that much we will be returning next year

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank bilston t
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here at half term and had a great time food basic but nice crest pools and plenty off sun beds well worth the money..Great beach with a free bus ride down but can walk it..Lots of things going on all day so kides never got board..

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent a week here with our friends and a baby.

The resort is large, the swimming pools (huge main pool, two kids pools and a separate waterpark).

The room was an apartment with two bedrooms and a living room with a small kitchen (hob and microwave - no oven).

We were just down from the night entertainment area and it was very noisy at night with kids and drunk adults walking around outside until very late. Loud music is played all day from the bar by the main pool, which is fine if you like that, but might be annoying if you are wanting to relax.

The food was good, but fairly repetitive to the point that it gets boring after a few days.

The rooms were clean and the shower was great.

However, the worst part for me was that despite being all inclusive, you have to pay to use the safe (not just a refundable deposit, but an actual charge of about £30 for a week). If you want an iron, they charge a daily rate to use one. Finally, they give you one beach towel for your stay - and charge if you want to change it for a clean one!

In conclusion, the hotel is good for kids, clean and only a ten minute walk from the beach and a town with bars and restaurants and is probably good for its star rating (3*). Be aware though, that it’s busy, you will have to pay for things normally included and it’s about a one hour transfer from the airport.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank David T
HotelesGlobales, Gerente at Globales Bouganvilla, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear David,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your opinions on Tripadvisor.

We are glad to read that you think that our hotel is good 3 star hotel. However, we have taken note of your comments and suggestions as we are constantly working to improve our services to the needs and expectations of our guests.

Please note that the All Inclusive board refers only to food and beverages.

Best Regards,
Globales Bouganvilla Customer Service

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in this hotel 5 weeks before our wedding in 2016. Our first impression when we walked in was the surprise of how big the resort is. In some ways it is good, in others we were thinking, it is going to get real busy. However, most days we managed to get beds with either shade from trees or umbrellas. This was very important for us as we had a small todler with us. The only down side was, after a few days, we got a bit bored of the food in the restaurants. Although they have a few different places to eat at, the food was somewhat repetitive. So one of the nights we had dinner down the town. If you are steady on your feet, a short walk to the beach. The area is surrounded by shops, bars, restaurants, and has a nice prominade along the coast for a stoll. The hotels entertainment for the kids is top drawer. From the water slides and kids club during the day, to the stage entertainment in the afternoons and then music in the evenings, this hotel has it all. Overall, happy with the stay, but not so much the food. 9 out of 10 for me.

Room Tip: If with kids, ask for a ground floor room as only stairs to the upper rooms, no lifts.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is brilliant, for the sheer vast size of the place, the staff and Management should be applauded for the excellent way this hotel is run. From checking in to leaving all staff were wonderful. Check in was quite quick and considering there was only one staff at the time we arrived, full bus big queue of us, the staff member was calm and efficient and we were in our room in no time. The room was very clean, I looked around at balcony walls outside and everything looks fresh and bright, no black mouldy stains anywhere at all. The beds were comfy clean and the bathroom was also top marks. I would like to remind guests that there are handles to their room doors as morning and evening there is the 20 mins of banging of doors, annoying for a while but we never heard anything during night, . most folk asleep with their kiddies I suppose. This is not a place for teenagers staying out late, so no worries there.

The pools are brilliant, the kiddies pool with the slides water features is the most popular and sunbeds go fast here, then there is another little pool for kiddies. Next is the larger pool for bigger children and adults. I had a walk to the other side of complex where the splash world is located, this is at the back and near to the evening big top entertainment area. Splash world is the bigger slides etc so you get the older kids here. As kids are older the parents leave them to their own devices so adults here are a little bit more partaking of the refreshments. I wouldn't sit there even if I had bigger children as it isn't my cup of tea, so to speak. Some adults are bit chavvy. Unfortunately, the hotel cannot control who walks through their doors, shame the nice folk cant just walk in and the horrid folk get thrown back out, like through a revolving door....sorry my mind is wandering away....The staff take a lot of flak off folk, I witnessed this in the restaurant and the female staff got quite upset and I wanted to give her a hug and apologise for some of the English tourists... We are not all like that.

Food is excellent and there is indeed plenty of choice. Folk that say it's same every day are ridiculous. At breakfast there is the usual English fry up, cheese fruit, cereals, the chef will do omelettes, there is too much to list. The evening meal is the same and more, choices of meat, salads fish, Spanish foods and desserts to satisfy the sweetest tooth. You will not get bored with the food and you will definitely return home a stone heavier. a grill bar does bbq during afternoon and also serves fruits, ice cream, you name it, it's there.

Entertainment is what you expect. The team are brilliant and really do a good job. I wish I had asked what is the song the team dance to round the pool during the day, as it is SO catchy and everyone love it. The Michael Jackson night is very good and they let the children sit front of stage. Remember though, they do the thriller dance which can scare some kiddies though it's done in a fun way. Other entertainments was an acrobat, very good it was. There is an amusement arcade also on the complex with various machine etc. We only watched the entertainment two nights as we went into Sa Coma other nights. This is a quiet resort with a good beach and very clear water, excellent place. The train too and from the hotel stops at 7pm but taxi is about 5 euro.

All in all, this is a great family holiday, very good value for money and I would return. I have been before 25 years ago when my children were young and I returned with my grandchild. Loved it and I cannot praise the staff enough, from front of house to housekeeping, I spoke to them all and they were lovely.

One last point, yes the plastic cup plate issue should be addressed. An earlier reviewer said at night glasses should be used. No, children are still around at night so plastic must be used. They sell for 1 euro a blue plastic cup. Everyone should have to buy one on arrival and if they lose it, buy another. The hotel must go through thousands a day! Yes there is also the issue of plastic forks plates etc but if they started with the 1 euro glass first, it's a starter. It must be difficult to know how to address this, but the waste continually day in and day out made me shudder.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family