“Ok lunch ”

Ranked #7 of 52 Restaurants in Sa Coma
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Recently had lunch here it was clean, basic, minimal friendly contact . Basic ok food but nothing to go back for but no complaints either. Toilets clean and reasonably price. Fabulous setting!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was average in here. The guy which I think may own the place seemed pushy in wanting people in I understand that he is trying to run a business but I'm not keen on that pushiness. Any how we went in were seated straight away, got drinks took the order which we had ordered starters and main. It took roughly half an hour for them to arrive at this point we were starving. The main was about 30 minutes after we had our starters. In those two spaces of of time the restaurant was completely filled as a result of the guy who was intising people in it also seemed to be under staffed and a lot of concentration on cocktails rather than food and the customers that had been waiting ages. If I ever come back to sa coma I won't be visiting this place.

2  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pick your steak. watch it being cooked to perfection served by a great friendly staff. You can also have fish and kebabs cooked to perfection. Drinks are reasonably priced too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited 3 times over 8 days. Lovely staff so welcoming. Menu is gorgeous especially the bbq cooked right in front of you. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here on our last night of our holiday after being recommended by a taxi driver. Very nice staff and the food is beautiful!! We shared muscles for starters as these were massive and went round 3 of us. We also had bread with a dip whilst waiting for our food. I had steak for my main meal with peppercorn sauce! It was wonderful, the chips and roasted vegetables made it even better. The rest of my family had either chicken/beef kebabs and pizza which were both perfect. Good value for money and would definitely return if I ever came back to Sa Coma. Just a quick note the garlic bread has a bit of a kick to it so I wouldn’t recommend for little ones

2  Thank George B