Reviews (1 803)
1 803 results
All reviews bar staff average age thomson reps older generation pool area entertainment room show cooking jersey boys pine trees evening entertainment age group beautiful beach queuing system relaxing holiday drawer space entertainment team plenty of sunbeds
140 - 145 of 1 803 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We came back to this resort after four years, the pool area has been revamped which was very good . As before the food was good and the was always something you could eat (I don’t eat cheese or fish very much) we found that the kitchen staff were forever changing food trays as they were starting to empty out but obviously not so much towards the end of service . The bar is one of the best all inclusives I have been to ok you line up and they serve the person at the front up to two drinks but it means your not standing waiting while people do a shopping list of cocktails the line goes very quick .
All staff we had dealings with were very friendly and helpful. The rooms all cleaned daily and the shower was very good . There was a house being built across the road with a bit of banging going on but it was’nt a problem .
The beach just across the road is very good and worth renting the sunbeds you can reserve them which means you can come and go as you like (all you do is find an unreserved one and a member of staff from the local council comes round sometime during the day ).
We would happily return as it’s such good value for money and most people in the hotel were quite happy to have a chat and were friendly.

Room tip: All rooms are ok beach side gets the morning sun
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank dannyandandy0
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is the second time I've been at the hotel.

I liked that it was all-inclusive. Food was OK, too. The rooms were clean (enough). It was also convenient for the beach.

The hotel wasn't "exceptional", but I have modest requirements, and for the price, it suited me fine.

It is adults-only, aimed at my age group (50+) which will suit those who don't want to deal with other people's sprogs.

Just one thing: they really ought to fix the roof in the entertainment room. This seems to be a problem that hasn't been addressed in years.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank altmcarter
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a week at this hotel.
On arrival we had to pay €15 each behind reception for some ‘service charge?’ I’ve never known this and I thought was quite expensive.
But...... That’s the only thing I can complain about.
The staff are amazing. So friendly and very hard working.
The hotel was spotlessly clean and the maids were in everyday and left the rooms lovely.
Food was amazing! I travel with a picky eater and every night she had ‘english’ food. Even had steak pie one night. And on one night they even had Yorkshire puddings!!! As for me who enjoys the foreign food that didn’t disappoint either. Mexican, Chinese and Spanish food were all incredible!
The beach is litrally a 5 minute walk through a lovely shaded garden. The sea was just beautiful, warm and shallow for ages.
We hired beds and parasols for 4 days on the beach, they then become reserved and you get a safe on the bed too!
We didn’t venture out of the hotel as we came to relax and sunbathe and that’s all we did. But reps are on hand all the time with info and trips out.
We had great entertainment on an evening. Even an IL DIVO tribute!
This hotel gets 5* from me. And I will definatly return if I get the chance.

Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank JadeL88
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Decent hotel. Had a massive issue when we arrived had the room mixed up and had a suppress when 2 ladies walked in. A few minutes earlier she would have had a eye full. Food was good drinks were good. Nice pool area. We had a very unfortunate rude life guard who was staring at us all day as we were probably the youngest there. If I was was 55 I would probably still be the youngest. He made our stay pretty uncomfortable blatantly looking and staring all day long. Very rude and inconsiderate. If your under 30 probably not the best hotel to go to but the area on the whole is nice. Other than the lifeguard staff are friendly Thompson reps really good.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Josh H
Reviewed 24 June 2018

room very clean ,staff where very friendly , food was excellent slightly limited but very fresh and tasty , bar staff very attentive and friendly, great English hotel very peaceful superb location very close to excellent supermarket and stones throw from beach and very good bus route only down side no kettle in room but could hire one got to have tea lol overall will definitely be rebooking in the future

Room tip: poolview rooms got more sun
Date of stay: May 2018