Eix Alcudia Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)(Great Value!)
US$205
  • Restaurant
Book now, pay at stay
US$204
Club Jet Tours Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)
US$240
US$298
US$288
iberostar.com
  • Beachfront
Hotel JS Sol de Alcudia(Port d'Alcudia)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$221
US$207
  • Pool
BQ Delfin Azul Hotel(Port d'Alcudia)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$225
US$217
  • Breakfast included
US$117
US$114
  • Beachfront
Alcudia Beach Aparthotel(Port d'Alcudia)
US$220
Reviews (2 712)
2 712 results
1 379
1 379
All reviewsa la carte restaurantentertainment teamhappy burgerburger barsea viewmain restaurantbeach volleyballevery nightpool areabar staffwaiter servicegreat holidayevening entertainmentkids poolt shirt paintingplenty of choiceice cream
25 - 30 of 2 712 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was in a lovely position. Back right on the beach.
The staff can not do enough to make you welcome and valued.
The food was very good and a great variety and choice. Room were spacious and always kept clean.
Even though we did not have children we noticed that they were very well catered for and even have their own counters and plates. lots of activities for them too. Very impressive.
Plenty of sunbeds to go around. Both on and off the beach.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 4th floor and were very happy.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JulietKerr
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

i stayed at the condesa de la bahia hotel 17th june to 24th june 2018, we stayed in room 368 it had amazing views of the pool and sea. The hotel is clean and staff are extremely friendly and helpful, big shout out to the entertainiment reps Kuba and Fish they are legends. And a big thank you to toni from reception who is extremely helpful and would always go the extra mile to make sure you are looked after. Dan the man from the bar looked after us well with the drinks ;) The beach is amazing pure clear blue waters with white sand , amazing big pool where you can lounge and relax after the hot sun of majorca. There were kids there but they didnt give the adults grief as they had their own private kids pool away from the adults which was a result lol.

The only down side to the hotel is the food in the restraunt very limited dishes, i have stayed in various other hotels in spain in benidorm, lanzarote and etc they always provided a wider range of dishes, only time we had different choices of food at Condesa was on themed nights other than that was very boring.

But overall very good hotel and prefect hotel for whatever your get away is.

Stayed: June 2018
3  Thank Kis H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Late booking as original holiday to Rhodes cancelled due to hotel not finished being built. Was very apprehensive & not enamoured on arrival. Not told about beach towels or safe deposit on check in. You have to pay 3 euros a day for safe and a refundable deposit for the Key, which has your room number on it! Not ideal to carry around all day, most hotels have coded safe & are free. They are making a fortune on this. The whole site is very cramped and overcrowded. Meals were ok, but the beef is like rock, don’t bother. Pork loin was good, also lamb shank. Salads ok, but the lettuce always got brown bits on it like it’s past it’s sell by date.No decent vegetables, mostly tinned or frozen. The lay out doesn’t work either. Tables are so near each other it’s a job to get round and all food is at one end. You have to get your own drinks. Don’t expect waiter service. They will insist on putting chairs at an angle to empty tables which makes it even more cramped. The main restaurant is also very dark and drab. We had our 1 a la carte on last day.which is at the other restaurant. We had breakfast & lunch there most days. Much more pleasant apart from not as much choice.Wish we hadn’t bothered with a la carte,Chicken had awful creamy sauce which I don’t like & wasn’t mentioned on menu . To be fair they cooked me a plain one but it was chewy & horrid. You get waiter service in a la carte until desert , then you help yourself. I want to get ice cream and the sliding cover was so stiff I shoved it hard & it trapped my finger, pulling off skin & making it bleed . The restaurant guy in charge saw it & rushed off. I thought he was getting me a plaster, but no , I got a paper serviette and wrapped my finger, then guy in charge came back out& just said are you ok? We left after that.
On a positive note the staff are very friendly & the position is great for the lovely beach. The drinks are good, my husband got Gordon’s gin a plenty.Sun beds on beach are 6.50 euros each per day. We didn’t bother just went to beach from our hotel sun beds . Talking of which there s a sign in hotel grounds & you are given a note on arrival, stating they do not allow you to reserve sun beds with towels!!! Pity they don’t act on it. One woman every day , as a couple, reserved 4 sun beds. 2 for morning sun & 2 for afternoon because sun goes off some mid afternoon. 7 guys put towels on row of sun beds 1 day & then sat in bar & hardly used them.I asked reception about people putting towels on beds & not using them & they just said sorry! Rooms are clean but very drab & basic. There is a tv, and a fridge. Not sure what fridge is for cos it is empty! You don’t even get a bottle of water on arrival , you have to buy one in shop, it’s only 50 cents but it’s the principal, they can’t even supply basics. After that you can get it refilled whenever you want at the bar. The walls are paper thin & most people who stay there are selfish, they scrape chairs, shout in corridors, all late at night, & 1 night the bloke next door had a woman in, and it was so graphic until she left at 1.50, we had to put the tv on to drown the noise!
Enough said. Although I have had many negatives , the entertainment was good and overall the value for what we paid was good. But I would not want to go back even though I heard someone was back for their 8 th time. Every one is different .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pam H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not a four star hotel, yes all inclusive but food is served either slightly warm or cold, management not interested waste of time even discussing, rooms are very tired and ours wasnt very clean either which was a shame, the best part of this hotel is the fact its so close to the beach, but sadly would not recommend or stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: April 2018
5  Thank karen o
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Here fir 7 nights . Great hotel great food right in the beach great views . Entertainment good .
My friend and I were enjoying drink, and entertainment . After we stated a card game . Then at 23:30 the bar closed . And we were told by the bar staff that we had to leave the bar . There were several people finishing there drinks in the bar and just outside by the pool . We said we were just finishing our game but they said we all had to leave .
We all left and went to the reception area . The was limited seating with tables , thus quickly was full that left my friend and I on seating with no tables . I did not see when booking thus hotel that like Cinderella we had to be in bed befor midnight .
Here another 5 nights !
Another thing we were not warned about from Tui . Is the tourist tax on all Balearic Islands . The tourist tax . 3.3 Euro per night per adult over the age of 14 years . That and the safe key was 72 Euros for 2 people be warned , we weren’t .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends