“Don't Believe the hype”

La Traviata
Ranked #168 of 229 Restaurants in Port d'Alcudia
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: New management. At La Traviata guest can try a huge variety of dishes: tapas, pastas,homemade pizzas, charcoal grilled meat, fish, salads, children's menu, take away food and a lots of delicious desserts. Kids club with children's park!! Nice terrace for 250 persons. Nice atmosphere. New Staff.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Menu looked quiet appealing and since its location was in close proximity to our hotel thought why not. The only plus point was half decent wine but the food was awful. Chefs tapas must have been left over from the previous night. Pizza was straight out of a packet and in hindsight they should have probably served the packet. Can only presume the chef had left for the day. Vey disappointed but you live and learn hope the chef has the same mantra.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Party of six, two ordered chefs recommended tapas, two ordered the chicken paella, one prosciutto pizza and one tomato pasta. None of the dishes was pleasent we were all really disappointed. The house red was decent and the waiter was friendly. But we won't return.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My husband and I went to this restaurant last week, we looked at many places to eat as we were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary, I ordered a well done steak and chips, when my meal arrived it had jacket potato, I told them I should have chips, I waited 15mins for some chips, THEN when I cut into my steak the plate was covered in blood, I had to swop my meal with my husband and have his pork, I told the waiter how disappointed I was with the meal when he came to collect the plates, he didn't seem one bit bothered, considering the steak was about 23 Euros they gave us no discount off the bill, they are a restaurant that are very hospitable to the Locals but not the tourists!!!!!!! Please Avoid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Had the most fantastic chicken kebab here called "chicken brochettes" on the menu. See the pic I have attached! We stayed for pudding but won't bother next time we visit. I'd return for the main food but the sweets and ice cream weren't all that exciting. But definitely can't recommend the food enough! My friend had the carbonara and struggled to finish the plate but was determined to eat it all up she enjoyed it sooooo much.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Fabulous food, staff served excellently and involved our children. Bouncy castle great help for kids.drinks lovely too genuine bottles of coke served.