“The worst experience ever!!!!”

Chameli's Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Portals Nous
Price range: US$13 - US$28
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The worst experience ever! The waiter changed more than indicated in menu! The food was bad quality! Never again I will go there and I don’t recommend this place at all to nobody!!!! Escape it! Expensive and very poor quality food!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Chameli’s again with a group of 7 friends for my 40th Birthday. I always visit this wonderful place every time I am in Mallorca.

The food is excellent and the lobster was a particular favourite. The service was impressive and the staff presented me with a birthday cake as they all sang Happy Birthday which I thought was a lovely touch.

The menu is very good and represents great value for money. Look forward to returning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect location in the Plaza Portals!
Always crowded with people, and for a very good reason!!
The food is excellent, the service is great and he prices are very reasonable!!
Recommended for all who wants to have an outstanding time during their vacation!!
Enjoy!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely restaurant in the portals hills, my partner and I went there for an evening meal, we had the garlic bread with cheese for a starter, I had the 4 cheese macaroni, and he had the spaghetti frutti di mare. Both meals were very nice and very good value for money, friendly staff, lovely atmoshphere, I would recommend here if you are in the area. Gets very busy so I'd book if you are in a large group.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was extremely busy so we thought we would give it a go but we were underwhelmed. The service was average and the food was equally average . The pepper sauce on the fillet steak was one of the worst I've ever tasted, bland is an understatement. Wouldn't return