“ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC ”
Review of LA American Diner

LA American Diner
Ranked #4 of 155 Restaurants in Palmanova
Description: We buy the best produce to ensure the best quality.
Description: We buy the best produce to ensure the best quality.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited LA American Diner several times during our holiday, absolutely fantastic food, staff very friendly all with excellent service. Highly recommended and we look forward to are next visit. Well done guys

1  Thank Leanne S

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the LA American Diner. I ordered the Hollywood quesadilla and the banoffie pie. I was absolutely blown away. The quesedilla was very good, and the dessert was amazing. Best desert I have had in a long time. My dad ordered the Key lime pie and loved that one too. The rest of my family was also very pleased with their meal. 10/10 would recommend!

2  Thank Eline H
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Relatively small restaurant, great food and service. The deserts are to die for. Try the key lime pie or the brownie fudge cake. You wont regret it.

2  Thank ghanzen
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I recently visited LA Diner with a group of friends, the restaurant looked really busy for this time of the year, but the staff was really nice attentive and friendly. Special thanks for the two girls( Dalma and Vicky) :) There is a great selection of food we all enjoyed our meals! :)

1  Thank Marcell P
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Recently came here with a few friends & we all couldnt fault the place!
We all had different meals - Fajitas, Ribs & Fillet Steak - all amazing and well presented!
Staff were really friendly and always smiling.
Would reccommend this place & we will be back again this week!

Thanks guys :D