Reviews (1 329)
1 329 results
All reviews self catering palma nova splash pool main pool mini club small kitchenette lovely hotel half board studio apartment kids club every night rooms are modern animation team plenty of sunbeds tv remote turn right minutes walk away
66 - 71 of 1 329 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was here on a holluday with my girlfriend for two weeks and we both loved it. The staff is very friendly here and want to do everything to make you enjoy your stay to the fullest. for example on our second week we got a really noicy neighbors so I went to the lobby and asked for a room change. Later that afternoon I got a new room and it was no problem at all. I was promised the room at 14:00 but it wasn't ready until 15:00. That was no problem at all but the staff insisted that me and my girlfriend would get a free coctail each for the delay wich i think was very generus. The hotel is very clean and the shows in the evening are fun. The food here is also very good both the breakfast and the dinner. But I must warn you be careful around the bartender in the lobby. He always looks mad and angry when you talk ti him and he never smiles. He can give you very bad vibes at times. beside that this hotel is worth every penny and if I got to mallorca again I'm not taking any chances. Will book this hotel again without a doubt. Oh, and on my birthday they surprised me by bringing me wine for the evening. Couldn't have asked for a better hotel *****.

Room Tip: I would book a room with a pool view for sure.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is great especially for families, cleaned to a high standard daily and plentiful supply of towels!! Room was modern with a lovely shower.

The animation team work so hard day and night to make sure that the children are included as much as possible and are so friendly. Every member of staff we spoke to was extremely professional and polite.

Pools are fantastic very clean. Lots of beds that aren’t ‘reserved’ at 6am and left empty with a towel on all day. There is also a fantastic chill out area with beds near to the main pool. We didn’t use this facility as we have small children but it looked great!

We were self catering but were so impressed with the hotel we paid to stay half board and were bit disappointed with the buffet style menu.

The only negative, and it really is the only one was the air conditioning.... it was weak, we did report this twice but unfortunately we didn’t see an improvement. We had to leave it on all night and didn’t really see a difference, and because this was left on all night it could be quite noisy.

We would love to visit again and strongly recommend this hotel - thank you

1  Thank Rlftrav
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here before and love the place.we get to go back 2nd July and it can’t come soon enough.its lovely from top to bottom and the staff are brilliant.anyone looking at the Rosa would be happy if they chose this hotel it’s in a great location. With everything you need at your door step. I go to Majorca 2/3 times a year I’ve seen a lot. And stayed in some cracking hotels and this is one. Oh and the weather forecast looks belting.roll on Monday sat by the pool with the kids xx

1  Thank 9shonzee
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I don't think the pictures of this hotel do it justice, we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at just how nice and clean and modern this hotel is!
Bedrooms, even the studio, was very spacious and bright. rooms cleaned daily and fresh towels if you want. The hotel staff were all so friendly and welcoming and always there to help.
the pools are fantastic, big and clean and lovely setting with the pool bar right there.
there are ample sunbeds, there is a sperate area around the corner from the pool with loads more sunbeds, and big sofas and beds. the sunbeds are great as cushions are provided so extra comfy!
couldn't fault the hotel, it felt like pure luxury, and not like you were around the corner from Magaluf at all!
the surrounding area is nice, particularly the front by the beach as there are some lovely restaurants and bars along there. definitely recommend The Olive Tree, The Grillhouse, Port O'Call, IL Tano Pizzeria, Key West Bar. all lovely places with fantastic food!
had an amazing holiday, thank you Rosa Del Mar!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank megs1559
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Second visit to the rosa in as many years and i was not dissapointed. Reception staff very nice and friendly. Rooms cleaned to a high standard every day and lots of fresh towels daily also.

Splash pool great for the little ones, plenty of loungers unlike other hotels. Bar staff in the pool bars are lovely and always had a smile on their faces. Food was pretty decent, dont get me wrong its not gonna trouble the good food guide but for a hotel in spain its quite alright.

Big shout out to the animation team, fantastic with the kids. Made a real fuss of my daughter.

Wifi decent enough. Cuts out sometimes but quickly reconnects.

Bad points are you have to rent an iron! And its like a babys toy iron! With a miniture ironing board

See you next time!!