“Best sea food”

Ocean Fish Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 154 Restaurants in Palmanova
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent sea food for a good price with superb service. Try it! You will not regret it! Will for sure return shortly.

MallorcaUpfront, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Ocean Fish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Philip
What a pleasure to read you, thank you for your review, best regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was excellent and staff, chef and owner were very friendly we will be returning to this restaurant. My dad says ‘The owner mr beautiful! Was Good fun!!‘

Thank you for a lovely dining experience

MallorcaUpfront, Propietario at Ocean Fish Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hello
Mister beautifull here,
Thank you very much for your review and happy to have been part of your evening,
Best of the best for you,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm travelling to Mallorca very often for business, and I know the island very much.

I've been visiting this new venture last saturday, even though I know that new restaurants can sometimes have difficult starts, but I couldnt resist the fresh fish counter and the friendly staff who explained me the concept of the restaurant.

After passing to the counter and picking up the pieces of fish and seafood we liked (Seabass, Cap Roig, Dover Sole,...), we sat down and quickly got served drinks and homemade appetizers (secret recipe!).

When the first plates came from the kitchen, we all knew it was the right choice for the night : the food was tasty, fresh, and perfectly cooked. We had a choice of homemade sauces to come with our fish, and the two that we chose were a perfect match.

I've been dining in the most prestigious fish restaurants, from Dubaï to London, and I can say that this type of quality is tremendous, especially in Mallorca.

Thanks again to the staff for creating this lovely atmosphere, we will be back!

Must try!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Almost a first for me I could not find a fault with anything at this restaurant And oh how I looked. What a superb meal. We started with some bread, alioli and olive tapenade. 4 of us shared the fish platter with side dish of fries (which were world class) and grilled vegetables. The selection on the platter ranged from fish to shell fish and was more than enough for the 4 of us.
The fish was so fresh it almost jumped onto the grill itself can't praise the quality and portion size enough.
I recommend the rose blush which was super smooth, very drinkable and perfect accompaniment for the fish. Maybe too drinkable because we ended up drinking 3 bottle of the stuff.
We saw many different meals being served all looked more succulent than the last.
The staff were attentive and friendly and so so helpful. The owner Jacques personality so enhanced and rounded our dining experience, thank you Jacques.
The boring bits, access is good, the toilets are spotless and the location is opposite the seafront, you can sit and watch the world go by and you might even see somebody famous land off of one of the yachts moored in the bay. Ask about the ordering process when you are seated as you're encouraged to interact with the grill and collect your food from the grill once it is ready to eat.
Gluten free diners will revel in the main course experience and it's my understanding that GF bread will be available soon and that a GF desert will also be offered for me this was the only flaw in this perfect dining experience.
The food is not cheap but it is so worth the money.

1  Thank TheFamer
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing!! We actually intended to dine next door but after seeing the menu and the fresh fish on display we just couldn’t resist. The manager lured us in with his charm and very bubbly personality. The food was brilliant, by far our favourite meal on the holiday. If you love seafood you MUST visit this restaurant!! We will return most definitely.. thanks again!!

1  Thank nathanh2602