“The scenery and atmosphere are worth it!”
Review of Ca's Patro March

Ca's Patro March
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Deia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Service is on the slow side. Prices are on the high side. The food was good (not great). HOWEVER, the location, fun energy and atmosphere are absolutely worth it! We thoroughly enjoyed the show "The Night Manager", which is what drew us to this location.

NOTE: They only accept cash!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We made a 1:00 lunch reservation and arrived early. Parking is limited so plan to wear comfortable shoes in case you need to walk. Our table was ready with friendly staff. We were seated in the sun and we asked for shade, so they put up extra blinds (not easy for them to install) but it made our experience so comfortable. We ordered fish of the day dishes and they were very good. We were impressed with everything - the atmosphere, food and of course, the views. Definitely recommend going for lunch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is amazing and quite unique. The service is ok and the food is ok but nothing to write home about. The beer and the wine were cold and the location spectacular so I as will many many others keep returning to this place. A must do if you are on island and can get a reservation!

1  Thank Warren H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing location, stunning spot within a cove in Deià. Great place for swimming in the sea.

We arrived at the restaurant at 3.30pm and didn’t get served a drink until 4.15 after hounding the waitress several times to take our order which to some extent ruined the experience.

Food was pretty good, but as it should be for the price.

Worth a visit, but be prepared for slow service and overpriced dishes !

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We (my mom, my mother in law, her best friend and I) came here for lunch as an early birthday celebration for me. We had heard great things about it and we were not disappointed! The location is stunning, really breathtaking, sitting above the sea. We did not have a reservation but after we figured out that we had to put our names down at the entrance and wait to be called, it took about 20-30 minutes. I speak Spanish, as we live in Pollenca, and this definitely helped. Once we had our table, (on the sea, really great!) service was a bit slow, but they were understaffed. When the food arrived, it was delicious. My mom is a vegetarian, and there wasn't much choice for her, but she had the Spanish Omelette with cheese, and it was really tasty.
The only thing I would warn against is the hike to the restaurant. My mom has a bad hip and we only realised once we were about half way down how far it was and how uneven. Once you eventually get to the restaurant, there are very steep and very high stairs to climb, which were exceptionally difficult for her.
But all in all, a very pleasant experience and a great prebirthday lunch. :) Will definitely be coming back!