“Great Dive!”
Review of Enjoycalas

Enjoycalas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: All the information you need to know to enjoy your holiday in Calas de Mallorca. We also offer a wide range of activities like natural beach excursions, discover scuba diving and much more!!!
Reviewed 23 October 2014

I'm an experienced scuba diver and went for 2 cave dives with Dani. He's a very friendly guy and and gave me great service right from the start when he picked me up at my hotel. Dani is very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable and safe throughout the dive. This was my first time diving in Majorca and I will definitely go with Dani whenever I return.

1  Thank Antoine L

Reviewed 18 October 2014

We enjoyed walking to the local village about 15 mins a lot of shops at very reasonable prices,walking to the 2 local beaches one 10 mins the other 20 mins

3  Thank Dawn B
Reviewed 15 October 2014

Did scuba diving for the first time. Initially nervous, but the instructor Dani, made it seem so easy and explanation of what to do was spot on . He is a great teacher . Practice as a result of the earlier teaching from Dani was easy and I and my friend were under water in no time and able to use tips and guides he gave us. I really recommend this diving experience with Dani. Apart from being a great teacher, he is also a really nice guy ( sorry ladies he is married) . I'm now looking forward to my next diving experience.

1  Thank Funmilayo
Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

We had an absolutely fantastic diving experience. Couldn't have asked for a better instructor than Dani for our 1st time diving he was very kind & friendly, he really made us feel as ease, explained everything clearly and when we got to the beach he didn't rush through anything, allowed us to get used to breathing under water before we went any further. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and thanks to Dani we are looking at getting our PADI certification for future holidays!! A massive thankyou to Dani for making our experience fantastic and certainly something we will never forget!! Highly Recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 October 2014

It was my first dive. I could not even ask for a more responsive and experienced instructor as Dani. He's such a lovely guy and being very helpful and supportive. He explained everything as well as took me to a beautiful local beach with very few people at it. Under the water I felt very confident and safe. Diving was an amazing experience and I know I will do it again. I had a fantastic time
and would highly recommend it! Thank you Dani!