“Fantastic 1st Diving Experience”
Review of Enjoycalas

Enjoycalas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: All the information you need to know to enjoy your holiday in Calas de Mallorca. We also offer a wide range of activities like natural beach excursions, discover scuba diving and much more!!!
Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

We had an absolutely fantastic diving experience. Couldn't have asked for a better instructor than Dani for our 1st time diving he was very kind & friendly, he really made us feel as ease, explained everything clearly and when we got to the beach he didn't rush through anything, allowed us to get used to breathing under water before we went any further. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it and thanks to Dani we are looking at getting our PADI certification for future holidays!! A massive thankyou to Dani for making our experience fantastic and certainly something we will never forget!! Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 4 October 2014

It was my first dive. I could not even ask for a more responsive and experienced instructor as Dani. He's such a lovely guy and being very helpful and supportive. He explained everything as well as took me to a beautiful local beach with very few people at it. Under the water I felt very confident and safe. Diving was an amazing experience and I know I will do it again. I had a fantastic time
and would highly recommend it! Thank you Dani!

Reviewed 20 September 2014

When we arrived in majorca we always had the intention if going diving, after looking around and talking to reception Enjoycalas (Dani) came highly recommended. We were not disappointed, dani explained everything as well as talking us to a beautiful local beach with very few people at it. Even better was the small class size making it a one on one experience, the range of marine life was fantastic with seeing new fish on both dives, In short a really friendly and genuine guy with great people skills and knowledge.
Highly Recommended

Reviewed 12 September 2014

It was our first diving ever in and happened in our honeymoon.
We'd been picked up at the hotel by Dani, who is a nice guy and being very helpful and supportive through the whole thing.
We had to fill a form and answer some medical and H&S questions. Dani explained us everything then packed in the car and drove to a beach which is mostly used by locals and not by tourists.
With Dani with us I personally felt very confident and safe. We went down 5 meters deep as we didn`t have the certificate to go deeper. He calmed down my wife after she panicked in the deep and given her a cream against the jellyfish stings.
The only negatives are there is no sealife - at least after we saw the Red Sea it seemed a bit rundown - and jellyfishes were in this area in our whole holiday so it was nature and no human mistake.

Afterall I can say we had a very good experience and Dani is a pro diver.
All I can do is to recommend to everyone.

1  Thank Gagyorek