“Brilliant!”
Review of Enjoycalas

Enjoycalas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: All the information you need to know to enjoy your holiday in Calas de Mallorca. We also offer a wide range of activities like natural beach excursions, discover scuba diving and much more!!!
Reviewed 20 September 2014

When we arrived in majorca we always had the intention if going diving, after looking around and talking to reception Enjoycalas (Dani) came highly recommended. We were not disappointed, dani explained everything as well as talking us to a beautiful local beach with very few people at it. Even better was the small class size making it a one on one experience, the range of marine life was fantastic with seeing new fish on both dives, In short a really friendly and genuine guy with great people skills and knowledge.
Highly Recommended

Reviewed 12 September 2014

It was our first diving ever in and happened in our honeymoon.
We'd been picked up at the hotel by Dani, who is a nice guy and being very helpful and supportive through the whole thing.
We had to fill a form and answer some medical and H&S questions. Dani explained us everything then packed in the car and drove to a beach which is mostly used by locals and not by tourists.
With Dani with us I personally felt very confident and safe. We went down 5 meters deep as we didn`t have the certificate to go deeper. He calmed down my wife after she panicked in the deep and given her a cream against the jellyfish stings.
The only negatives are there is no sealife - at least after we saw the Red Sea it seemed a bit rundown - and jellyfishes were in this area in our whole holiday so it was nature and no human mistake.

Afterall I can say we had a very good experience and Dani is a pro diver.
All I can do is to recommend to everyone.

1  Thank Gagyorek
Reviewed 11 September 2014

Loved the beach coves with the crystal clear blue water. Good restaurants and bars, but not too big an area to fell intimidated. Good area for families

1  Thank Julie N
Reviewed 7 September 2014

We were poached by dani and taken to what he called a dive centre. Then taken to a beach. There was a form to fill out before we went to the beach that asked basic info and for our passport numbers which I found strange. A quick briefing not really explaining anything and no questions regarding our health or if we have any medical conditions then off we went. On getting there we were given the equipment which wasn't great the mouth peice on my husbands looked like it had been chewed by a teething child. My husband then had problems and couldn't get used to the regulator which we thought was probably dodgy anyway so we didn't dive however were still charged 100 euros for what they said was use of equipment charge. NOT HAPPY. Overall a rubbish experience not informative at all and quite dangerous. However we dove with acqua dive for free who we originally booked with and thought we were going with until we arrived at the "dive centre". Who were amazing and made it a really enjoyable experience and who we are diving with next year ! Overall we felt cheated out of money and an experience wouldn't have dove even if my husband had got used to it due to fear of their equipment failing and one of is dying on our honeymoon !

9  Thank Charlotte B
molamola m, Gerente at Enjoycalas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Hi Sean and Charlotte,

I feel so sorry that you couldn't dive with us in Mallorca. It was a big mistake (my mistake) that you booked with another company and finally came with us to Portocolom.

If you came in July, I was working in association with the dive center where I got all the material and the application forms, and where I have done the briefing. All the material that you have used from the dive center passes every year a thorough test and review and the divecenter where you was doing the activity meets all the requirements and is a reliable dive school. The money we charged I personally gave it back the same day, and it was the dive center rules to charge for the equipment rental. Anyway now I am not working in association with this dive center anymore to avoid this kind of situations.

I try to make the underwater experience as much fun as possible and for me SAFETY is the number one point of the activity. As PADI instructor I have to meet all requirements and standards that are accepted and recognized worldwide to ensure that the activity is 100% secure.

Our goal is to take small groups, try to stablish a friendship with the customers that we have and make them enjoy the holiday as much as possible. You can see all the other reviews about our work here, in Tripadvisor.

I am pretty sure that the other company in town told you a lot to criticize and discredit us, because we are starting with this project in Calas de Mallorca and they want to avoid our competence at all costs. Not a good way to live and work in the same town.

I don't want you to think that you have been cheated, or the activity was dangerous, because it is not like this. If I can do something to make you feel happier just let me know.

Again, I am so sorry and I hope you have enjoyed your holidays in Mallorca.

Dani & Enjoycalas team