“Amazing experience”
Review of Enjoycalas

Enjoycalas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: All the information you need to know to enjoy your holiday in Calas de Mallorca. We also offer a wide range of activities like natural beach excursions, discover scuba diving and much more!!!
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend wanted to try a new experience while on holiday in Mallorca. We decided on paddleboarding with Enjoycallas. We had an amazing experience and was accompanied all day by our guide, Dani. He was so friendly and helpful and he looked after us brilliantly .

I would reccommend Enjoycallas to anyone who is up for a fantastic experience, so much fun !!

2  Thank fanta_stick2

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

Just got back from my paddleboarding experience and I would recommend it to anyone!!
It's so much fun and a lot easier than I thought.
However the highlight of my trip was Dani, our instructor. He was so helpful and he also helped us with transport.
I had a fantastic time and would tell everyone to try it!!

2  Thank Heather C
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Wow - where do I start? I booked this Scuba Diving trip for my partner (Joe) to do, and he said it was one of the best things he has ever done. Dani is just incredible - a genuinely lovely guy, so helpful with all my never ending questions about the area and fantastic as a Scuba teacher. He even let me tag along and snorkel whilst they did the diving! Dani is extremely professional, he goes through everything thoroughly and makes you feel 100% safe at all times. I kind of wish I had the guts to do it now - it looked fantastic!
If you have never dived, and want to try it - this is the guy to do it with.
We also booked the Llaut boat trip through Dani, which was a lovely way to spend an afternoon!
THANK YOU DANI!
Abigail & Joe x

2  Thank littletwingo
Reviewed 25 August 2014

It was our first diving exeperience and we are so happy it was with Dani!!!!! We can't imagine it could get ant better at any point! Dani explained everything to us and answer our questions patiently :) from begining until the very end of our trip there was no moment we felt unsave.while we were exploring the bottom of the sea our little one was having fun snorkling above ...and here comes another big thank you to Dani for organising everything that we could enjoy family day all together . Diving was an amazing experience and we know we will do it again. Dani is 100% proffesional thinking about every detail and he is such a great company too :) we had a great time, lots of laugh and relax.

1  Thank AnnaCristian
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This was the first time I had ever scuba dived and whilst I had snorkelled previously I am not at ease in the water and was very nervous. Our instructor, Dani was excellent and made sure I was comfortable at all times before we progressed to the full dive. His English is excellent and I felt I could ask him anything without feeling silly. The area we explored was really quiet and very beautiful and Dani took lots of photos, which are great memories of the day. I would definitely dive again after this experience and cannot recommend this company enough.

1  Thank Jo U