Reviews (1 324)
1 324 results
All reviews thomson gold sun deck gold hotel sea view thomson reps sunbed situation every night turkish bath the sun bed situation entertainment team superior room pool area lovely hotel older generation snack bar plenty of choice dining room
63 - 68 of 1 324 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Levante again having been in 2016 and before that from 1980-1990. The hotel now is geared up for the older generation although I’m in my forties and my partner her thirties and we still loved it. The hotel and staff are perfect and look after you. Food in restaurant changes every night and is tasty and extensive. Entertainment has definitely improved since 2016 with some great shows and the resident couple singing etc. we booked a suite this time and it was gorgeous, overlooking the sea with bath robes fruit and slippers on arrival. Overall a very well organised and relaxing place to visit.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wayne B
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I stayed at Hotel Levante for a week at the end of May, 2018.

The hotel is in a great location – about a 2-minute walk to the lovely harbour of Cala Bona, where there are lots of bars, restaurants, and things going on in and around the square (painters, entertainers, quizzes etc).

I stayed in a single room with a sea view. The rooms are nice, have everything you could need, and are kept very clean. The sea view is definitely worth paying the extra for; it is entirely unobstructed and so relaxing. The grounds of the hotel are very relaxing and peaceful, and are kept absolutely spotless – the hotel team are very diligent in making sure everything is as it should be. There is even waiter service to your sunbed. Everything can be put on your room card too, so you just pay your bill at the end of the week which is very handy.

The food is also excellent. I’ve stayed here several times before, and I eat my meals at Levante Park Hotel, which is where my parents stay. I can’t speak for the food in Levante, therefore, but I hear it is the same. The variety of food is really good, the quality of the food is also very good, and it never gets ‘tired’ or left to sit out too long without a fresh replacement. There is a fresh cooking area where various types of fish and meat can be ordered during the evening, with a crepe station for pudding. In the morning you will find ‘proper bacon’ at the grill, alongside omelettes and poached eggs – all cooked to order. My personal favourite area of the restaurant is the salad bar – so well stocked, varied and tasty. For anyone with allergies (I have coeliac disease), the awareness is brilliant, and every night I had a guided tour of the restaurant, plus the opportunity to order whatever I fancied from the kitchen – including gluten free bread, crepes, pasta, and so on. Fernando, Juan and Irelia are all fantastic and make the atmosphere of the restaurant so welcoming and friendly. I feel like I am being greeted by old friends every time I walk in.

Last but not least, the entertainment team are wonderful. They work tirelessly throughout the days and nights in order to make everyone’s holiday as special as possible. During the daytime they offer games like French Boules and Cornhole, and there are two daily quizzes as well. What really impressed me is their ability to form an instant rapport with guests of all ages and backgrounds – how they retain names and information like they do in order to have conversations all day long I will never know! Jack and Rob in particular are a great duo, both in the daytime and on stage during the evening. The evening entertainment is good fun. There’s normally some interactive games (game-shows, bingo, etc) with the entertainment team and the guests, and sometimes the TUI team will perform some songs before the ‘main act,’ too. Mostly, the main acts are really good – examples include Il Quatro, Abba, and Take That. My own taste means I’m not a fan of the comedy acts, but that is probably just me. The TUI team performances / shows are really good fun; they all have real stage presence and it is nice to see the team show off their true talents. In addition to the TUI team, the hotel also has a ‘resident duo’ band – Nick and Gilly, who are also very talented and always keep the atmosphere going after the main act finishes. I strongly feel – and I know other guests feel the same way from talking to them – that the team as a whole have a really big impact on your holiday experience. They aren’t pushy, but are friendly. In my opinion they stand out from my previous holidays at Levante as the best entertainment team to date. Well done all of you, keep up the hard work.

I’ll be returning next year – can’t wait!

Room Tip: Pay for the sea view room - it is so worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
8  Thank seg376
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We have just returned from two weeks at this hotel . We had a suite which had stunning views out of three big windows including the shower . Our only complaint is again the sun beds around the pool are taken by 07.30 by being reserved with towels with room doors banging as early as 6am to get a bed and then they return to bed . Remember this is an English hotel ! My other complaint is that we paid a lot for our suite and the noise from the caberet every evening was horrendous . We were on the fifth floor room 508 and we could hear it big time but not see it . Okay it stopped at 11.15/11.30 but none the less if you were not interested in the act it was very disturbing . We are not party poopers but !!! On the plus side the restaurant was very good as on previous visits and the staff excellent .

Room Tip: Over looking the pool for sure
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jantrev
Reviewed 23 June 2018

We have just returned from a week in this wonderful hotel and cannot find one fault. Ignore any negative reviews and book now. Location, food, staff, entertainment, cleanliness all absolutely fabulous . We had a superior sea view room and it was well worth the bit extra we paid. We don't usually return to the same hotel but just can't wait to go back

Stayed: June 2018
7  Thank _angiecherryhill
Reviewed 19 June 2018

this hotel is the best weve been to on majorca island. fantastic location,hotel spotlessly clean,staff friendly and helpful. plenty of shops,bars places to eat. the rooms were spacious and very clean ,we had superior room so we had our own sunbeds on decking which was lovely. the food is amazing so much choice ,whether its breakfast or evening meal hats off to the chef who works so hard ,freshly cooked meat each evening, entertainment was also very good if George pena is there do not miss him ,its a fantastic nights entertainment, on location a lovely stroll to cala millor which i must say have a better beach also for people who struggle walking this is a lovely flat area around ,i cant recommend this hotel enough we loved it and will for definite be going back :)

Stayed: May 2018