US$296
  • Restaurant
SOM Llevant Suites Hotel(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
US$179
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Hotel Ilusion Moreyo(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$131
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$257
US$233
  • Beachfront
Hotel Sur(Cala Bona)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$99
bedfinder
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssnack stationa free shuttle busfridge and freezerblock con arrivalamstel beerhour snackchampagne or orange juicegreat holidayaqua gymplenty of sunbedswalk into cala bonakiller poolall inclusive drinksmini clubplenty of choicefussiest of eaters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first family trip abroad so have not a lot to compare with but it was fantastic. The staff we’re all so friendly and helpful. Our room was lovely. The whole place was so clean. We got sand in our room one day, told the staff and a cleaner came round promptly and swept it away for us.
The choice of food and drink was very good. Not amazing but something for everyone. A special thanks to El Chef Pablo who was helpful at pointing out food that was sin gluten (wheat free for my son) and even offered to cook him his own pasta and pizza. And to Ruth at the bar for letting us try different drinks and creating cocktails to our tastes. Even though I’m not a fan of coconut the coconut liquor with chocolate milk became my favourite. Bounty in a glass!
The free shuttle bus (a people carrier) was just great. The guy who ran us around was funny although a little scary turning round and talking to us whilst driving but he was safe. The other times it was reception staff. The walk into Cala Bona was not far and you could follow the path to Cala Millor, which took us about 40mins, We enjoyed walking down and shuttling back just in time for lunch or dinner.
My son and I hired bikes to explore a little. The bikes from the hotel weren’t the right size for me (I have little legs lol) so they ordered us some from a cycling hire place that was delivered to the hotel within half an hour. I can recommend the electric bike for anyone wanting to goto the view point at Costa des Pins. However for Cala Millor and Sa Coma the usual bikes are fine.
The beach at Cala Bona is not a swim/sun bathing beach although nearer to Cala Millor was a bit better. Here was a bit you could hire sun beds and shades, there was a lifeguard and toilets. One the subject of toilets I must say there aren’t that many and they all lock up about 5! The toilet block at Cala Bona I would not use again- the smell was unbearable.
The beach at Cala Millor was lovely although with any beach in nice weather it was packed. We found a nice little bit, near where we got dropped off and went in there.
The best part for me was buying a cheap snorkel and seeing the little fish I’d been swimming with,
The hotel pool was kept lovely and clean and was perfect for dipping in and out of. We used the inside pool once, when it was too hot outside but that was a bit too chilly for us but again lovely and clean.
I would definitely choose Ferrer Isabel again. Thank you to all the staff

The downside of this trip was the transport from the hotel to the airport. Our flight was 7.15am. We were collected from the hotel at 2.35am. This was obviously due to having to go round other hotels to pick up. I didn’t really mind because we weren’t wasting ‘day time’ but I think if I did it again, if not much more, I would pay for the faster transport. The normal island bus took about 1hr 20mins from airport to hotel and was €12 each although we did have to wait quite a while for the next one. Unfortunately it didn’t run early enough for us to get back. A taxi in day time would have been approx €90 for 3 of us. Don’t know what it would have been early hours/night time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank alisongR178LZ
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a lovely week here. The rooms are very basic but very clean. The pool areas are great with lots of sun beds. The food was great with lots of choice. The staff were very hard working and helpful. I would stay here again. One improvement would be the evening entertainment which was quite poor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Anne-Marie C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After researching this hotel we were surprised by how many fantastic reviews it had and after visiting I can honestly say that they are all bang on.

After a bit of a disastrous transfer from the airport with Jet2 (not the hotel's fault) we arrived at the hotel to a warm welcome and a free glass of either champagne or orange juice. We were given our wrist bands, paid the tourist tax (17 Euros), paid a 5 EUR deposit for the safety deposit box and off we went to enjoy the place. The gentleman on reception was very friendly and gave us all the information about our room (pool view with superior service) and the all inclusive (we went All Inclusive Plus).

The first thing we both noticed about this hotel is how spotless it is - from the bar, to the restaurant and the room and corridors.

As people have said, the room is a little backwards in it's layout in that the door opens in to the bedroom with the living and kitchen area as the next room with the balcony beyond but it didn't detract from our use of it. I will also agree that the furnishings are a little outdated but still bright and airy. The bedroom had 2 single beds pushed together, a wardrobe with safe and a dressing table. The TV is in the bedroom and I think this would be better being in the living area. The bathroom whilst not huge was sufficient for our needs with complimentary toiletries and towels prepacked daily if you want. The living/ kitchen area had a small kitchen counter with a 2 ring hob, cutlery and crockery etc as well as 2 sofas and a dining table with 4 chairs. The balcony had a table with 2 chairs and a drying rail for towels, swimwear etc.

We arrived with half an hour of lunch left so we dumped our bags and went straight down to the restaurant. Now we have been to many all inclusive resorts from 2 star to 5 star and the food here ranks up there with the best of them. There was plenty of choice and it was always hot. The staff worked hard to keep the food replenished and to keep the restaurant tidy. There is a bread section, a large salad bar, then a section with items like spaghetti and pizza then a meat station with vegetables and potatoes. There is always something begin grilled fresh as well precooked ones. I especially enjoyed the veal in pepper sauce. There is also a dessert section with the usual european desserts and ice cream. There is an all inclusive self-service drinks station in the restaurant which is for all inclusive guests however the juice machine can be used by all guests at breakfast. The drinks station included soft drinks (coke, fanta etc), beer, wine and hot drinks.

The bar area is nice to sit and chill. On the all inclusive plus most drinks including most of the branded ones are included including cava and sangria and some cocktails. There is an inside and outside seating area. The staff were all very friendly.

Next to the bar there is an all inclusive self service station with drinks much like in the restaurant but there is also a fridge with sandwiches, pastries and fruit and a freezer with ice cream.

The one thing for us that let the hotel down was the pool area. It does need some TLC. We had no problems getting a sunbed but it was mid June so not sure what it would be like in the middle of August. The sunloungers were reasonably comfortable. The pool is not that big and gets deep very quickly. There are 4 or 5 steps down into the pool at the shallow end (be careful of the last step, it is bigger than the others), after a few steps the pool is already getting deep for me (I am not tall at all) and by a third of the way down I couldn't really touch the floor.The shallow end is also where most of the kids play and where they do the water polo so you cannot really relax in the shallow end due to balls and lilos flying about so your only option is to cling to the side at the deep end. These things could be overlooked if the pool was upgraded a little.It does look a little run down and shabby but it does not take away from the rest of the experience of the hotel. There is also a small baby pool next to the shallow end.

The location of the hotel is also good. It is a good 1 1/2 hour transfer from the airport but that isn't a reflection on the hotel as it is the same for all hotels in the area. It is about a 20 minutes walk along the coastal path to Cala Bona. Lots of shops for groceries and souvenirs etc (if you don't fancy going that far you can nip across the road to the supermarket in the Tui Family Life hotel). Cala Millor is a bit further down the coast but the hotel runs a free shuttle bus between 9 -1 and 3 -5 (I believe this is either not free or doesn't run on a sunday - no 100% sure which).

All in all we had a really nice time. I would rate it a solid 3 star in terms of look (room decor and pool) but would give it a 4 star for the food and drink, staff and general cleanliness of the hotel. It wouldn't take much for them to make it a 4 star all round (i,e. by modernism the pool area and the decor in the rooms) but I suspect this might mean sacrificing quality elsewhere and that would definitely be a bad thing. Just keep doing what you are doing Ferrer Isabel - it works well.

p.s. The hotel discovered it was our minimoon and out champagne in our room and rose petals on our bed.

Room Tip: If you can get a higher pool view you might also get a view of the sea. Ours was on the first floor overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Emma P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to stay as a set off point to see the island , rooms are dated but very clean , staff are very friendly and helpful. Food is a little basic , we only had breakfast at the hotel . And close enough to walk to cala bona and the beach at el pins which was amazing

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank danlou404

Just returned from Ferrer Isabel after staying all inclusive for 1,week
First the good points. Hotel is spotless cleaners work very hard to keep it that way reception very friendly and helpful also there is a free shuttle bus that goes to calla Millorfrom 09-0clock till 13-0clock and again from15-o'clock till 19-oclock.The room we had was a pool view a bit dated but kept very clean by the maid now the bad points while the food was ok the fact there was pork on every night ok for lovers of pork the salads were very good with lots of choice.My main gripe was seeing guests who were not all inclusive helping themselves to beer soft drinks coffee/tea sandwiches and fresh fruit these guest were taking advantage of the all inclusive station and no one seems to be monitoring the situation

Room Tip: Pool view room good views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple