“Amazing! ”

Ranked #1 of 125 Restaurants in Cala Millor
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Elegant restaurant and good atmosphere with exclusive products. The quality of our products and services, accessible to ALL PUBLIC is our identity.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We found this restaurant on trip advisor and honestly without that we probably wouldn’t have stumbled across it. I’m so glad we did! This place is an absolute gem. Amazing food, great staff, lovely setting. If you are going to try one restaurant during your stay make it this one!

1  Thank Christeena B

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found this restaurant via trip advisor on our last night of our holiday. The owners and the food were faultless. We all had the creamy mozzarella and Speck started which was divine. Our Main courses were all equally delicious.
Our only bad point is that we were too full to try the homemade desserts!
I will definitely be returning to this beautiful restaurant.
T

2  Thank _charlenewright20
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A quite Italian restaurant slightly of the sea front. The staff are very attentive and explained each dish and the daily special. The food arrived promptly and was delicious. The portions were large and after bread and a starter we found the main hard to finish. Would highly recommend this restaurant for its excellent, food ,ambience and staff.

1  Thank MargaretK26
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here after seeing it was number one on trip advisor and not disappointed at all!. Love Italian food and would say I am abit of a food snob but I would go as far as to say this was the best Italian restaurant I have ever been to!. Lovely staff, atmosphere, and most important the food was amazing! Thank you

1  Thank Cassia T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were there for quick dinner and we were very satisfied. I had entrecotte and my girlfriend had fish, everything eas well prepared, waiter was kind and funny. Prices were standard, not as high as on promenade.

1  Thank Tomas M