“Wonderful very private villa, beautiful pool area”
other travellers have booked this property
Just relax by the pool
Among banana trees Do you enjoy being in contact with Nature?
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Among banana trees
Do you enjoy being in contact with Nature?
Roses, banana trees, jasmine and palm tree by the pool
Main entrance with banana trees welcoming new guests
Main entrance
Lovely outdoors with many trees, plants and flowers
Living room and fireplace
American kitchen with breakfast bar. Full equipped
Very sunny and spacious living room
Bedroom with balcony from where you can enjoy the incredible views
Bedroom with window facing avocado trees
Bedroom with balcony from where you can enjoy the incredible views to village and main entrance
Banana trees
Handmade water fountain
Enjoy a wonderful alfresco BBQ
... or breakfast
Have a nice swim at night: July 5th, 23:00h, temp. 29ºC
Views from bedroom balcony at night. City center at the end
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pinkchimp
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful very private villa, beautiful pool area”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Spent a very enjoyable two weeks here with my two young children. The outside area is gorgeous, beautifully looked after. The pool is perfect. The villa had good sized bedrooms with pretty balconies. The kitchen was a little on the small side but OK for a holiday and perhaps needed a dishwasher. There was no internet which was also a shame but you can buy a sim card from a phone shop. There is no air con so some nights were a bit too hot in August. But you can't beat the location. Only 20 mins to Marbella and a similar time to Malaga. The owners are very friendly and helpful.

Travelling group: Young Children
Andrew M
“Holiday nightmare!”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

First day of arrival the boiler started to leak onto the microwave. Called host who returned to the villa and somehow stopped the leak. Assured us that the boiler was ok and left us to it. Three days into our holiday we returned to the villa after a day out to find the villa flooded due to a pipe blowing off the boiler. Water was running down the long driveway into the road. Tried to contact host with no joy. Alerted neighbours who spoke no English but between us we managed to find the stop tap. Eventually host arrived with family members who proceeded to mop up the water which was everyway - even in the cutlery drawers. All appliances were waterlogged and dangerous to use as well as the sockets. Host said he would replace appliances but he was not concerned about the sockets being wet. He said everything would dry out in a couple of hours! This was not going to happen due to the high volume of water. I was not prepared to have my family stay in this potentially dangerous environment. He just did not see how dangerous the place had become. I have been in the building trade all my life and I know that this villa would not be safe in a couple of hours to continue our holiday there. We asked for a qualified electrician to look at the mains wires but he did not want to do this. We packed our bags and had to stay overnight at a hotel at our expense - no offer of money from host. Took 8 days before we got any money back from host as he seemed to be reluctant to part with our money which he agreed on the day we left. Had to find another villa and pay upfront which left us short of money for the remainder of our holiday. Several phone calls and emails to host and wife as we were out of money for food but they did not seem bothered. WARNING If you have booked to go to this villa, PLEASE make sure you ask to see a certificate from a qualified electrician that the villa is safe to stay at as it could be a death trap.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Leaving the property!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
3 Aug 2015
Once I knew about the boiler issue (20min after the incidence) I contacted righ away my family. They arrived to the Villa in less than 1h with a plumber after the unfortunate boiler event. I arrived 2h after the event and, when I got there, my family had already all floor and appliances dry and the plumber had the boiler fixed. However, my guests already had all baggages packed to go. I want to point out that ONLY the kitchen was affected by this incident.
To keep a good rapport with my guests, I offered different options:
1) I first described everything was dry and for their peace of mind, I would bring an electrician next day to check all socket connections were secured. They refused.
2) My family thoroughly dry all appliances, checked and tested all of them (outlets WERE NOT WET) and they were working correctly. I double-checked myself. I also offered to change ALL of the appliances on the next day. They refused that offer too.
3) Then I offered my guests one free night and bring whatever food they wanted, for free. It was refused.
4) Offered to stay AT MY OWN HOUSE THAT NIGHT until the electrician arrived the next day to verify everything was OK. They refused.

My wife and I were literally with no options to make them stay. The issue was resolved IN LESS than 2h, all were dry with mops and cloths in less than 2h. Offered a free night, my house, electricity certification next day.. all refused.

Next day the electrician arrived, and in less than 15min checked everything was OK.All was dry.

I'm sorry for the inconveniences caused to my guests, but unfortunately they were decided to leave the house and gave us no other option for something unplanned that may happen in a house.
I want to point out that it took 8 days to get the refund because Paypal didn't allow me to transfer the amount of money for the 11 remaining nights, so I had to sort out with Paypal the credit limitation and my guests were informed about the issue. Once the limitation was resolved 8 days after, I refunded the money back.

After this incident, we have hosted 2 other visitors, without any issues.
greeno7
“Simply perfect & immaculate Spanish Casa with beautiful gardens and pool area.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We are thoroughly enjoying Villa Maria in Coin-an attractive town with convenient shops for essentials.
Everything tidy and well presented in the villa.
Good variety of bedrooms wide double bed in the master,a single bedroom and a twin bedded room too!
1 bathroom and 1 shower room with toilets.
Outside an attractive pool and shower with a useful well presented barbecue area with forna too.
Everything you need for a comfy family holiday in true Spanish style.
The owners prepared a lovely welcome with fresh flowers in every room from the garden and fresh vegetables in the fridge.
A joy to visit and a pleasure for a relaxing holiday.
We welcome coming again if permitted!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
dexterbig
Camborne, United Kingdom
“An absolutely wonderful holiday in a beautiful villa”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We arrived at Coin and received a warm and friendly greeting from Javier and his lovely wife Pepi. We really were bowled over when we arrived at the villa it was perfect. Spotlessly clean and very picturesque. Javier and Pepi showed us around the beautiful villa stacked with fruit tress and vegetables, there were even snacks and beer in the fridge. The swimming pool was glorious and we were told we could help ourselves to as many vegetables from the garden as we liked, the tomatoes and peppers were huge and delicious. We enjoyed a very relaxing week, by day we lazed around the pool and in the evening we explored the surrounding areas--Coin, Marbella, Fuengirola, Estepona and even Gibraltar. Thank you Javier and Pepi for a truly wonderful holiday in your beautiful villa A truly lovely holiday and we hope to be back again one day. A glorious holiday in Villa Maria --
'Casa Bella' Love and Best wishes Wendy & Andrew xx

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing