“A Korean Restaurant & more”
Review of Norfolk Garden

Norfolk Garden
Ranked #170 of 803 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife meets her friends here occasionally for one of their long lunch and talking sessions. I’ve only been once.

It is Korean-owned and in additional to Korean food, several other more-recognized Asian dishes are also served. So, you will have choices, if you do not know what some of the dishes are. I liked what I ordered.

The décor is Asian; very ornate and even in the arena, items and features from different Asian cultures.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Everything was great until one of five entrees was immediately returned as "off." Perhaps too old. Mealy and off-putting bulgogi (our favorite). Female owner embarrassed our table by (1) arguing repeatedly about how we were wrong (2) leaving it on the edge of our table and (3) charging full price even though we paid for a replacement entree. Most unfortunate.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I peeked inside to look at a menu because I was skeptical because the outside looked not so desirable. The inside was quite cute and nicely decorated so I decided to give it a try. The service was very good, and I ordered the beef bulgogi it was excellent and you got all these other dishes to try, the husband got a shrimp and scallop dish but he liked mine better. It was a different experience that turned out to be a don't judge the book by the cover kind of place.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

my sister and I were in Norfolk for a medical procedure. Doc recommended Norfolk Garden. Great evening. We asked waiter for suggestions and in the matter of minutes we had an array of veggies, quickly followed by some melt in your mouth beef and a spice chicken and shrimp entree. Fun times!! Dinner for two with a bottle of wine was $60. GREAT DEAL.

1  Thank DonnaPeele
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Do not be deterred by the parking lot. The food is AMAZING. The free smells before entering were awesome. Our waiter was kind, attentive, and informative. The food was great, especially for the value. I’d happily return.

1  Thank Darrylswife0701

Been to Norfolk Garden? Share your experiences!