“Excellent Meal”
Review of Bonchon

Bonchon
Ranked #226 of 803 Restaurants in Norfolk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were there for diner and it was absolutely good, food was delicious, we order tacos to start, special fried rice with chicken and noddles, service was excellent, great atmosphere, good price and fresh food.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Walked over to this restaurant while waiting for a band to arrive. I ordered the fried rice with chicken and it is awesome. The staff was courteous, prompt and attentive. I will certainly visit them again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Literally the slowest service ever. No reason for it either, place is not that busy. Over an hour for food. Over 25 minutes for drinks

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Ate here for lunch on Saturday with my 14 y.o. daughter. Service was truly wonderful. Atmosphere is open but noise level was not too loud. I enjoyed the bulgogi tacos but if you aren’t overly fond of sweet meat marinades I would try the chicken. I asked for a combination so I could try both meats but was denied. Too much sweet for my palate but that is the nature of bulgogi. Shumai was good. My daughter was very pleased with the japchae. The mochi ice cream is not to be missed.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The best part of our experience was the waitress. She was so sweet and attentive to us. We visited on a Thursday evening. We did not like that we were six in the party and the gratuity was auto added. The strips we ordered were fresh and tasty. The bulgogi ok. The portion on the bulgogi was small considering the price. That was my big never again reason. The wings and strips are cRaZY expensive for a franchise joint. 20 strip or wings for $24?? Really crazy 30 for 34? I know how much chicken breast meat cost. As tasty as they were not worth it. Let's see how long this place will last.

Been to Bonchon? Share your experiences!