“Like no other!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome To Your New Home Away From Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nancy Mil...
Saint Paul
“Like no other!”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We went to Virginia to see the beach & watch our daughters play volleyball at Va Wesleyan. We don't like the run-of-the-mill hotels or condo-style VRBO's. So this quaint 2 BR 2 Bath apartment was PERFECT! It was super clean, and we could tell the owners have done upgrades. The location to the airport, beach & college were fantastic! We toured the USS Wisconsin, did Segways at Fort Monroe, ate at FANTASTIC little restaurants and walked (or ran) the beach every morning! What more could you ask for!?!! A hidden gem, and we would definitely return to this area! Thanks Justiana!!

16 Sep 2017
Nancy,it is always wonderful to have guest's like you and your volleyball family members.... you were very easy and plesant to communicate with.... Thank you the apt was left very clean....pls come again.
fishheadf...
florida
“Not super impressed”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The previous reviews way overstate these accommodations.

The good:
*Justiana checked on us twice. Great service!
*The short walk to the beach was nice and the beach was above average.
*My adult kids weren't sketched out at all about the accommodations.
*Not a bad drive to VB or Norfolk attractions.

The not so good:
*We stayed at 3 vacation rentals, and it was the most poorly supplied.
*The place is old and adapted for vacation rentals.
*It appears to have 2 attached units.
*The upstairs tenant woke us up the first night around midnight.
*The neighborhood is not for nighttime walks.
*No restaurants close by look appealing enough, or safe to walk to at night.
*The ants in our bedroom bath needed treatment.
*The exterior porch is great if the mosquitos aren't out.
*The couch needs to be retired permanently.
*Nothing is modernized.

The price is very affordable for 2 couples, like we had. If that is your main consideration then this rental is fine. If you want more than affordable, then you will have to spend more.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
9 Sep 2017
Rasheeda Sharadge,I'm sorry to know you and your family were very disappointed during the time spent at my place. I remember asking you if everything was fine...you said yes, you were please with things....I also ask of you let me know if anything is needed, what ever time... call or Text me....Rasheeda, this was said to every Guests I have had before you. My duty is to make sure my guests are very satisfied. And for that I do my best. Please check my reviews again.... you are the first dissatisfied guest.
The apt is for ( 5 ) people...that is what I had prepared for..not ( 12 or 13 )people. Also checkout time is 11 AM. Not 3 pm. As you know the cleaning lady got there around 12 pm and had to wait until you all left...not nice, but did not comlpain... did not charge extra.. .
I wish you well and your next vacation will be much better. ..
ragazza00...
“Eclectic Gem a Block off the Beach”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Unfortunately, we were there for a funeral, but did get a chance to take the 2-minute walk to the beach.

Justiana was wonderful as we changed days....changed head counts, working with me to sort it all out. She promptly returned my multiple texts and calls and was always accommodating and friendly.

We greatly appreciated her "additional space" and enjoyed sitting around a living room as a family after all the events of the day.

There are a couple apartments in the building, in case you're more than five.

9 Sep 2017
Angie,it was a pleasure having you all as my guests...most of all communication was great....I 'm happy I was in a position to accommodate other members of your family...which obviously you all did appreciate..I also thank you.all for leaving the apt in excellent condition . Pls come again.... Thank you
Lian M
“Wonderful house close to the beach”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Loved being able to walk to the beach in under 5 minutes. The place was clean and cute. Will definitely come again!

6 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review Lian, it was a pleasure having you all as my guests. You all left the apt very clean , which I appreciated very much. Communication was great. Thank you and pls come again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Justiana was amazing. The place is everything it is Advertised to be. Sitting on the front porch in the evening enjoying the cool breeze was probably my favorite part. Anything that we needed or asked for was taking care of very fast. I was out visiting my son who had just come back from a 7 month deployment and his wife ended up not having to be back to work as soon as we though so she was able to stay over a couple extra days. Justiana was very helpful and Accommodating by letting us extend our stay. The beach was amazing as well not a lot of people so able to enjoy the sun and waves in peace. The only negative thing I could say is the couch isn't very comfortable. Thanks for a amazing visit we will definitely use you again.

5 Aug 2017
It was a pleasure having Rose and her family,was very easy to communicate with everyone. The apt was left sparkling, thank you for leaving things in order .I look forward to having you all again
Justiana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing