“First Class Service”

New Travel Services Sicily Experts
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Booked an airport transfer with Christian from Catania to Taormina. Our flight had a three hour delay, which was communicated to Christian who was at the airport to accommodate our late landing.
Transported us to our destination in a clean Mercedes, upon arrival at our apartment Christian contacted our host to advise we had arrived and remained with us to ensure we had access to the apartment before leaving.
A pleasure to use Christian’s service as he also provided a full commentary on our journey giving a wealth of information on the island.
Would certainly recommend and use again.

All reviews
"on arrival"
in 17 reviews
"day trip"
in 18 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 13 reviews
"always on time"
"flight was delayed"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Personal service from Christian, met us at the airport and whisked us up to Taormina. Call our hosts for us so they would meet us. Clearly proud of his country and loves his work, we thought he was a great introduction and ambassador for Sicily.

2  Thank Matthew O
Reviewed 6 March 2018

From the moment I e-mailed to book a transfer from the Catania International Airport in Sicily to the Taormina I knew I had found the perfect fit. I received a confirmation for my request within minutes. Christian was there at the airport holding a sign with our name on it. Absolutely amazing since I had only requested an hour before. We had the most informative ride to our hotel. Christian had such pride in his country and loved sharing history with us. Upon arrival at our hotel we were able to set up a private tour of our area for the next day. Owning my own company I could not have been more pleased. New Travel Services will be the first call I make the next time I am in Sicily!

1  Thank jbright100
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I booked for transportation for our groups (11 persons) to Christian. He responded quick my questions and queries. I booked for airport transfers and also to travel from Catania - Taormina - Sicily outlet village. They provided us with two vans, Christian and Ignatio who drove us came always on time, professional together with smiles, laughers, stories of the places. All members of my group were very satisfied and happy with their services.

1  Thank cessy_k
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I received a reply from New Travel within minutes of my inquiry, and the transfer reservation was promptly confirmed both to Taormina and from the Catania Airport, and back again. After a long-haul flight, it was wonderfully relaxing to kick off our vacation by having a driver waiting for my family after we collected our bags at the airport. It would have been a real headache trying to manuever the rental car through the winding, narrow roads of Taormina. The driver stopped to show us Isola Bella and tell us a little about the area, before dropping us at our hotel. He was there again promptly as scheduled the next afternoon, to take us back to the airport where we picked up our rental car. I would not hesitate to use New Travel Services again.

1  Thank MNnortherner