“Went for a snack and stayed for 2 hours!”
Review of Divino Cafe

Divino Cafe
Ranked #43 of 118 Restaurants in Forio
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Fabulous small bar with a snacks only restaurant in the side streets of Forio, serving pastries, ice creams, and savoury snacks later in the evening, beers, wine, coffee. Outside seating is comfortable with plenty of space. Service is so friendly. We were not rushed to leave and enjoyed a wonderful couple of hours savouring the superb Italian hospitality.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Called here for a coffee whilst visiting the village.
Lovely coffee best we had whilst on holiday. The pastries and cakes looked lovely but we restraint ourselves.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We stopped here for an iced cappuccino while visiting Forio for the day - had to be the best we had!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I popped in here for an espresso before catching hydrofoil to Napoli and its a friendly place. I sat outside and watched the activity in the street. I was only there for 15 minutes but I'll be going back again. Very friendly courteous service.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

I have had the best coffee ever in Italy!!! Their Baristas are my Heros! Very friendly Service staff, good Dolci! Go and get your morning coffee at this place.