“Dinner If it would have been served ”
Review of La Sciantosa

La Sciantosa
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
La Sciantosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 116 Restaurants in Forio
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We spent a week of vacation travelling the Golfo Napoli, heading the surrounding islands. A nice region although very touristic. Our biggest mistake was approaching this restaurant. Virtually no Service! Never waited longer for a Dinner (Pizza!) at any place in the world! The couples surrounding us left after they partially waited longer than 1hour. None of the sourrounding couples had their menue at the same time. At the end of the day some called the police.

1  Thank Barbara W

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Was in Foria for late afternoon and looked for a place to eat. this was a nice looking place and decided to stop for supper.
the staff were helpful and the food was very tasty and fresh.
We ordered pasta and pizza as well as a salad.
Prices were in line with the rest of the places on the island,mid range.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend this place for a delicious dinner in a very friendly and professional ambience. We shared a number of dishes and of course the Pizza with Buffalo mozzorella and the freshest cherry tomatoes it was so fresh and so tasty and very flavorful as main course .... my favorite plate was the Gnocchetto alla Sciantosa which melted in your mouth. My friend get the Paccheri alla Delicato which was great The service was very friendly and the food was nicely presented. We also tried some great wine.I find one of my favor wine Falanghina of Mastroberardino and Chef and owner Enzo Postiglione give as a complimentary after dinner drink a wonderful Grappa Berta .The Neapolitan music on the background was so charming .On the end this was a wonderful dinner with good friends and great food
Thank you to all the staff for this great experience
Grazie!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2015

I had better food at Umberto a Mare, but then I paid three times as much for it, so I should hope so! But the dinner I ate at La Sciantosa was delicious, the service was excellent and the atmosphere so friendly, that overall, I would rate it higher.

The fried courgette flowers were amazing and the scialatielli was the best pasta I had all week. I thought it was excellent value for money and was only sorry that I didn't try it until my last night in Ischia so I couldn't go back again.

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

My friend and I eat twice time on the restaurant during the same week. Fish and sea food are fresh and sooo good! Fruits and vegetables are fresh as well. The staff is very very nice!! Good adress !

Pauline&Julie