“Favourite Restaurant in Isola d'Ischia”
Review of Epomeo

Epomeo
Ranked #42 of 118 Restaurants in Forio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My wife and I ate four times here during our honeymoon. This was our favourite restaurant! You will not get any super fancy cuisine here, but you will get great home cooked Italian food for a good price in a lovely location with good service. The pizzas are great - I especially liked that the tomato sauce was so zingy. Over our four visits we tried regular pizzas, a calzone pizza, pasta & bean soup, penne pasta, buttered spinach, fried dough-balls, and tiramisu. All of it was excellent. The drinks are also good. We absolutely loved the waiter, who has been working there for 15 years. He can speak good English, and is always making cheesy jokes which brings a real sense of relaxed fun to the evening. The restaurant was very accommodating when we wanted to share dishes. The prices are very good, especially compared to some other restaurants on the Island. If you are visiting Forio I recommend you take a visit to this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on Sunday. Both had spaghetti vongole washed down with a bottle of prosecco ... Very tasty! Complimentary aperitif and Italian lesson by friendly staff! Great place to sit and people watch for a few hours.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Had a very pleasant small dinner with friends (not extraordinary, its an average touristic quality) place is well located in a very italian square im Forio.
Unfortunately i tried to pay by card, their machine refused payment, then I payed by cash. Then, back to hotel I checked my bank account and they also charged my card.. came back twice next day to complain, they told me it is not their problem, i should write their bank for a refund (???). In fact they charged me in double, as tourists never come back to complain.. sad.

Well, if u are there, pay in cash..

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We tried this restaurant on the second day of our holiday.And we went back almost every day.I think this is a family run restaurant.They speak English or mostly every language. You feels like home.The pizza excellent.Simple tasty and with great variety.I tried a lot and all of them was great.White pizza or with tomato base.Prices are not high.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

We had a fantastic experience at Epomeo. The service was excellent and our dishes (pasta, seafood and pizza) were all excellent. We loved their house wine and the Spritz was delicious.
As an added value, the live music from the plaza was spectacular.