“Nice and friendly ”

Ristorante Pizzeria Martinarosa
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Pizzeria Martinarosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 111 Restaurants in Forio
Price range: US$17 - US$116
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Search of good, seasonality and territory are our philosophy. We have selected some of the products that make great Campania in the world An experience that wins the taste, smell and the eyes of those who can look The Songs of the Sea is an experience drifting from perfumes and authentic flavors with an eye to one of the most beautiful views of Ischia.
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Eat here twice once for lunch and once for evening meal on both occasions the food was of very good standard. Excellent pizzas staff pleasant and tried to help.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Went to this restaurant last week and set on the first floor balcony overlooking the sea.
Had 2 Pizzas beer and water for 23Euros.
Lovely Pizza and lovely position.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

A good place in Forio to watch the sunset (on the terrace), food good too (ordered risotto with seafood) but the service personnel are at a low level - no idea how to serve wine, water, dessert...also asked us to move to another table before finishing our dinner to make room for new guests - What is this?!?!?!???

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I was surprised to see bad reviews for this restaurant. We stumbled upon it and just decided to give it a go as we were hungry. We were seated upstairs on a beautiful sunny day with a lovely view over the bay. We both had pasta with mussels, mine being gluten free. After tasting it I was concerned it was too good for gluten free so I waited to ask the waitress who went away and came back to assure me it was definitely gluten free. So good. I was very surprised and savoured every mouthful.
I think because we were upstairs the service seemed slow, but we didn't mind because we had a glass of wine to start and we were happy to rest and take in the view.
The staff were very respectful and helpful.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We wondered why there were less people here than adjacent restaurants and we found out why.
Service was from a baseball cap wearing teenager who kept popping out front to sit on his scooter for a cigarette and he was not very attentive..
As the previous reviewer I ordered the Scampi and Prawn dish, pity I hadn't read the reviews first, I'll post a picture of the actual contents of said she'll fish. Again as said the €18 is unbelievable and there is nothing that accompanied it either. Just as well my partner ordered a salad so I had something to eat, however even the salad was poor with just some cheap lettuce leaves and a couple of cherry tomatoes.. So when we left you're given a ticket to pay a lady at a desk downstairs. So there this lady sat with a super 21st century touch screen till, surrounded by ticket stubs and till receipts. So she said I saw that your portion was small so she reduced the bill by €10.... Whoop de do da... The place had lots of locals in watching the football all smoking and not eating, now I love football but this didn't seem the right place for it. The outside area was devoid of customers as was upstairs where we were... I would give this place even a glance if I were there again as there plenty of others about... As the saying goes if the place is full you know it's good...!