“Squeezed us in”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here and it was fully booked but head guy squeezed us in at over flow bit of restaurant food was brilliant as was house wine. ..white. ..cool at night but heaters were on quite expensive but well worth it. ..full of locals always a good sign

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 482)

1 - 5 of 1 482 reviews

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Spoiled for choice as regards restaurants in the town but this one was recommended (actually a second choice as the first recommendation was closed being a Monday.

Good atmosphere, we found the staff friendly and pleasant, and we enjoyed especially the seafood. The waiter ran up the road to the taxi rank to get us a taxi to collect us at the end of our meal.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Our Ischian tour guide, Marianna, recommended La Bella Napoli to us. We told her we wanted authentic food and real pizza, the kind I've heard they make in Naples. The pizza chef here, Luca, stole my heart by way of my stomach. The pizza was perfection...the taste, texture and thickness!! MammaMia! We loved our pizza so much we traveled back to La Bella Napoli to order more. We didn't want to be blinded by pizza so we ordered and LOVED the mixed fried seafood with anchovies, shrimp, little calamari and a few other tasty bits. We gobbled up everything. LOVED IT! Now we are back in the USA and can't stop thinking about LBNs pizza. We're spoiled for life. Where will we find anything this good at home? Luca, I'll be back. Save some anchovies for me!

Reviewed 28 October 2018

We were recommended to eat here by a local and our hotelier, 2 of us had tuna, 2 of us had steak. We were firstly served with a complimentary pizza bread basket (delicious) and then our mains came out in good time. The food was enjoyed by all, my only regret was I ordered my steak medium - well (thinking it would be like France) when medium - rare would have been perfection.

We also ordered Vodka and coke, my god we received like a whole tumbler of vodka and the coke on the side to add! - not a complaint by any means but just different to the UK measures !

Would definitely recommend this place and return when i plan to visit Ischia again.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We came 7 people, 2 of whom were kids. The restaurant was empty. They tried to sit us directly on the road with our 2 years old child. When we asked for another table they rudely refused. The cook might be good, but the waiters are shame and need replacement. Otherwise, they will destroy the business. It's unacceptable to treat clients this way nowadays.