See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2014

Since my wedding was nearby, I needed a place for my friends to stay. I spoke with the management of the hotel the summer before and they were so easy to work with when it came to arrangements and specific details. We were in constant contact and they were very helpful! The value was good, too! My friends enjoyed the hotel immensely due to the friendly staff, wifi connection, nice rooms, and breakfast choices. Please give Nola and this hotel a chance! You will encounter true Neapolitan hospitality!

The hotel is off the autostrada and is in a busy area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank 974julief
Reviewed 16 March 2014

one of the best hotel in nola not far from napoli it was amazing very safe and i have to say the hospitallity was by everybody fantastik place for relax i am going to book again for sure room was amazing

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I recently stayed at Hotel Dei Platani when I traveled to Nola to attend a wedding. I travel quite a bit and have never stayed in a hotel where absolutely everyone I encountered was so pleasant, friendly and helpful. Montella and Emilla were so very helpful, answering all of our questions, making sure our rooms were perfect, recommending day trips and even making reservations for us at a wonderful local restaurant. Emilla worked with me for an hour, helping me make sure I had the right connections through Paris on my return trip home. I made my connection with 5 minutes to spare, which never would have happened if she hadn't gotten me the information i needed, the day before.
Santos drove us to several nearby places and recommended a wonderful local wine, I never would have learned about in a guide book. Considering I chose the destination to attend a wedding, I was so pleasantly surprised. The staff of the hotel made our stay so special and helped us to discover a wonderful location with many great things to discover in the area. It is also so easy to go on many day trips as the hotel is close to the train station and actually on a local bus route. I am looking forward to my next stay at Hotel Dei Platani!

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Gale T
PASQUALE M, Direttore at Hotel Dei Platani, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

Dear Guest,
We are really looking forward to your nice review, which shows, in particular, friendliness, professionalism and helpfulness of our staff. The tone, warm and sincereyou wrote is very rewarding for us.
Reviews like yours, that tell of the human aspect of the Hospitality services, are among the most rewarding for the management of a hotel. We try not to forget our business has been called in the past "Hospitality Industry".
We expect to be able to give you as soon as our warmest: Welcome back!
the Management

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Stayed at this hotel for almost 3 weeks with my family. The entire staff was wonderful. I can not say enough about our experience. The hotel is clean great location near the autostrada reasonable rates.The staff goes above and beyond to help you

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 4 November 2012

We stayed at hotel Dei Platani in September 2012 we chose this hotel as it was conveniently at a 30 minutes train ride to Naples. The hotel was very nice with large comfortable rooms, great service very helpful and we had a wonderful dinner at the hotel. Great choice at a very affordable rate.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family