“Lovely ambiance ”

Ristorante Pizzeria Giardiniello
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria Giardiniello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Minori
Price range: US$25 - US$70
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since 1955, a tasty history Inside the narrow streets, through the Moorish streets and all the little squares near the sea, Minor collects the scents and flavors of it are cooking traditions. Here, let us not forget, was produced handmade pasta, which became, later, the undisputed asset of other areas of our region. And in this tradition theGiardiniello Restaurant was born. A story that began back in 1955 with Francesco Di Bianco and Annunziata "Nunziatina" Celio. Their hospitality and taste have grown for many years then passed, in more recent times, their sons Antonio and Giovanni, who made "Giardiniello" one of the true germs of good food on the Amalfi Coast.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Best in Minori without a doubt. Food is excellent and reasonably priced. Staff are attentive and friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 151)

60 - 64 of 2 151 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

All of the dishes I had with my friends looked and smelled amazing. Whilst I opted for a simple pizza, I have to say it was truely fabulous. I can’t really put my finger on why but it was pizza perfection. The service was also friendly and efficient, with a lovely decor and ambiance. This was discovered on my last night of a short stay, but if I had stayed in Minori longer I would be here every night.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We read reviews for restaurants in Minori once we arrived here and were impressed by Giardiniello. We ate here in night one and have been back twice since. Every night has been better than the last. Really good wine list and recommendations, top class service from Franco and all the others. Fish mains and steak mains are all 5 stars. We’ll visit one last time before we leave the Amalfi Coast. Well done to the owners and managers. Great job!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We visited twice for Dinner during our recent 5 night stay. The Staff are all friendly & helpful. There is a nice relaxed atmosphere & on both occasions it was very busy. It is lovely to sit outside in the Garden areas - you are probably better booking a Table to make sure this happens. After 5 weeks of coastal travelling & lots of fish I opted on both occasions for the Fillet steak with carrots & onions and fries - on both occassions it was perfectly cooked & delicious & eaten by my husband on the second visit too. He ate fried fish on our first visit - which was a huge dish of prawns, mussels octopus, squid & white fish. Really good food, well cooked in a lovely relaxing venue.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Very special restaurant in Minori, full of locals enjoying a Saturday evening. Service and food impeccable, we had stuffed zucchini followed by fillet steak. A bottle of very good Fiano for 25€