Aspect Hotel Parkwest(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$76
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$93
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$98
US$88
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
Ibis Dublin(Clondalkin)(Great Value!)
US$87
ibis
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Ashemere Lodge(Clondalkin)
US$70
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$164
US$128
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Reviews (2 906)
2 906 results
All reviewsclarion hotelgusto restaurantshopping centrekudos barkids clubswimming poolfamily roomtayto parkfamily breakthe busleisure facilitiesbusy hotellovely hoteldublin zoosaturday nightcinemasharon
76 - 81 of 2 906 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised by the peace and quiet in the lower floor rooms in this hotel. Everything was spotless , beds comfortable and the breakfast was great. The leisure facilities were very good . Will definitely return.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Andrzej P, Manager at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Andrzej Platek
Bar Manager

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The only reason I booked this hotel was down to the price. The lady at check in was very courteous and gave plenty of information about the hotel. The room is quite out dated. This hotel has spent most of their money upgrading the public areas and restaurant. The rooms need a massive refurbishment. Maybe they’ve already begun this and I just got unlucky. Car park is underground and costs €6 for 3-24 hours. If you drive in just to drop your luggage to your room and freshen up and can do all of that within 3 hours then parking is free. Overall it’s a comfy stay, walls are quite thin - I clearly heard a full blown conversation and the guy sneezing sounded like he was next to me. I was on the second floor in a twin room. It’s a grand hotel, but there’s better out there for good prices.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Adam H, Manager at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Most of our bedrooms have already had works carried out and we hope to complete the rest in due course.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon and you can have a more enjoyable experience

Ciaran O Neill
Operations Manager

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Seems to me that since my previous review service has gone down hill.
Prices have increased substantially and not justified. Unfortunately there is an error with reservations every time I check in.
It is certainly a good location if you are looking for shopping - close to Liffey Valley shopping centre. Not great if you are looking to see Dublin city - quite far out so you'd be better off staying close to town.
Hotel is clean.
If you are looking for a quiet nights sleep - I suggest that you request a room away from the roads as it is very loud. Also if you are there for business / with your partner, there are a lot of families staying in the hotel meaning the noise levels are increased in the corridors and bedrooms.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Shauna B
Adam H, Manager at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Shauna B
I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your recent return stay at the hotel, we always endeavor to offer the highest level of service and it would appear that on this occasion that we failed to meet your expectations.
I have shared your review with the relevant department managers to investigate your feedback regarding your reservation and amenities.
That being said, I am very happy to hear the hotel itself clean. I thank you very much once again for your feedback.

Kind Regard,
Paul Truscott
DGM

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stay at the Clayton Hotel (formerly Clarion) for our annual trip home to Ireland. We chose it because of its proximity to M4/Dublin, price and great buffet breakfast. Normally we stay in the serviced apartments because of the space/size and ability to entertain as well as "live" there (cook/eat etc).

This year my Mother and Sister flew urgently to Ireland for a dying relative. There were limited rooms available and I send a pleading email. Within on hour, I was contacted by Leione, a Director at the hotel who was so helpful and understanding. She was able to find the room I needed and on the two days that the hotel was totally booked (St Paddy's Day weekend) she went above and beyond to find room at an affiliated hotel in Dublin.

Unfortunately my Mother got sick while there and once again the Clayton Hotel staff were there for my mother arranging the hotels on-call Dr to visit my mother in the room. Hotel employees even called the next day to see how my mother was doing. My mother go more sick and needed an ambulance - again clayton hotel called ambulance and brought them to the room.

Hotel staff asked my sister everyday about my mother and wanted to know if they could do anything to help. Mum and Sis had payed for breakfast in advance and the staff who knew my mum liked the paper set aside a newspaper and some food in a care package for my sister to take to the hospital. Extending the room for my sister on a day by day basis...Mum got discharged and flew home to Canada - well again :)

I cannot express how grateful I am for the outstanding service and compassion shown my family at a difficult time. We were worried about the hotel changing ownership but I must say without hesitation that the Clayton Hotel staff and their entire team GREATLY EXCEEDED our expectations and were so caring and helpful to my family at a difficult time. THANK YOU CLAYTON HOTEL

Room Tip: suites and executive suites (apartments) are great. "penthouse apartments" are outstanding for space + entertaining
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear John H

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your review of Clayton Liffey Valley. It is very pleasing to read comments like this from guests who have had great experience with us and is very encouraging to all of the team here.
I shall be sure to pass on your lovely comments to Leonie and the team here at the hotel.
We hope to welcome your Mother/Sister and hopefully yourself back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Paul Truscott
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 26 March 2018

For the best part of a year I've been staying at the Clayton (previously Clarion) hotel in Liffey Valley. Now as I enter my final week I feel I should provide a review of my time.

As you'll see from the range of other reviews on this site the Clayton is a large hotel and as such there is always something going on. With that in mind it's always possible to have a disappointing experience. That said, having stayed on most floors and in most of the room types I can honestly say that any negative experiences are by exception an definitely not the rule.

Compensating for any problems are the staff, who go out of their way to try and resolve whichever issues you might have. From the team on reception (who are always willing to try and be flexible) to the management again always readily available the desire to help is clear. The breakfast team (led by the wonderful Sharon & Ivo) face a constant whirl of customers and remain bright and cheerful throughout, which from 6:30am is an art in itself.

The gym is fantastic, whereas other hotels claim to have gyms (which turn out to be converted bedrooms with a few machines in them), the Clayton has a genuine leisure suite with a large gym, swimming pool, spinning, exercise classes, etc. The atmosphere is relaxed with all kinds of body shapes and ages present. You're just left to get on and exercise at your own pace.

I will be genuinely sad to say goodbye when I depart this week, which is probably the greatest compliment that I can give.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st floor (below ground level) are quieter as there are no family rooms at that level.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BrianBMF
Andrzej P, Manager at Clayton Hotel Liffey Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Brian,

It gave me great pleasure to read your review, thank you so much and I am delighted to hear that we continue to provide a service that you enjoy throughout the hotel. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to the rest of my team, especially Sharon & Ivo and I'm sure they will be very appreciative.

I hope that we will be welcoming you back soon, please let me know if I can help with future reservations or in any other way.

Kind Regards,