Reviews (2 024)
2 027 results
All reviews course meal food was lovely free parking enjoyable stay city centre tayto park bar food zoo luas
161 - 166 of 2 027 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I think for anyone that wants to travel to a concert in Dublin especially people from munster it is ideally located... Straight onto the m7/m8. Very easy to get a taxi to and from for less than 30 euro into the city center. The bar staff were more than accommodating and really friendly. We felt very welcome.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura M, Guest Relations Manager at Green Isle Hotel Conference & Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear mwoodl494213,
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially that you found the location of the hotel to be ideal and also that our staff were really friendly. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

It was a large hotel with parking part of the package. We had breakfast included but i didnt think it was very good. It was buffet style and the poached eggs were rubbery and the coffee was awful. They had limited fruit options.

They were accommodating about printing our boarding passes.

I thought they were overpriced. The piece that held the showerhead fell and broke while I was showering
It not been anchored to the wall properly.

Disappointed

Room Tip: We were over a roof with two propane tanks beneath our window
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carole S

Dear Carole S,
I am very sorry to hear that you encountered issues during your stay with us, especially that you didn't enjoy the breakfast and that the shower broke. I have passed your comments on to our head chef and also our mantainence manager who will follow up on this immediately.
I am happy to hear that our team were able to assist you in printing your boarding passes. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I hope that we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We travelled with our two girls & stayed in the green isle for 2 nights. We were a bit apprehensive as there were a lot of bad reviews, but we had a fantastic stay. Location was excellent for us. Lovely pool. Excellent bar & staff were very friendly & helpful. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura M, Guest Relations Manager at Green Isle Hotel Conference & Leisure, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,
I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, especially that you found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night en route to Westport last week and again on the return journey. Both horrendous experiences. The hotel is nice enough and very clean. It seems to be used mainly by coach companies. On outward stay had a room overlooking all the extraction and air conditioning units. Noise terrible so couldn't open windows. Temperature in room 28 degrees. Most of the hotel far too warm. No air con or fans. On return had a room overlooking motorway so same experience. No sleep at all. In reception at 5 a.m. not even hot weather. Worst 2 nights sleep I've ever had. On the plus side the food was good. If you stay on a Friday or Saturday the live music goes on until after midnight. Never ever again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Venezia18,
I am very sorry to read that you encountered issues during your stay with us. We currently don't have air con in the bedrooms and this is usually not a problem but we are experiencing some issues due to the current heat wave I am very sorry that this and the noise pollution from the motorway effected your sleep. Our reception team would be happy to offer a fan or where possible accomodate a room move. I am glad that you enjoyed the food in the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay and I hope that we can welcome you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is a really good hotel with lots of facilities, ideal for business and pleasure alike.

Staff were really friendly and helpful on check in and throughout my stay.

Room facilities were excellent, clean with furniture in good condition and fresh smelling linens.

I sampled the carvery, there was a wide selection to choose from and it was piping hot. Breakfast was just as good with a plentiful selection, catering to many tastes.

In summary I would recommend the hotel and stay here again, but only if I was on the opposite side to the motorway as it did disturb my sleep. Had I realised it was noisy on check in I would have asked to change rooms.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mand789,
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us especially that you enjoyed the facilities in the hotel and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We are currently looking into a solution to combat the noise pollution caused by the motorway. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Green Isle Hotel in the future.