“One of the best meals on Naxos”
Review of Sarris Tavern

Sarris Tavern
Ranked #1 of 154 Restaurants in Naxos Town
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: With an ambiance that emulates the relaxed, opulent experience of dining on the island of nAXOS, the attentive service and high-quality fare offered here is a true delight. Each dish on Sarris menu is considered a specialty, but the fresh daily Thalassina (seafood) is most popular among their loyal patronage. Indulge in fish-free delicacies, our famous chicken souvlaki and the traditional baked lamb with ouzo, tomatoes, and Kefalotiri cheese . Most importantly, Sarris Taverna lives up to its Aegean namesake memorable taste."
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Fantastic food and service, we went back it was so good. Very tasty food and fantastic value for money.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1 182)

427 - 431 of 1 182 reviews

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We ate in this place twice, at lunch to have a salad and came back for dinner ispired by what we had seen on the other tables.
The salads were all very good, there is a wide choice. For dinner we had fried shrimps, calamari and feta, the taste was really good and also the eye has been satisfied.
Special mention for the zucchini and tomato meatballs, and for Lisa who has been very nice and helpful for all our questions about the food. Having a good waiter/waitress is often underestimated.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank toporagnox
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I was on a solo trip to Greece and for me it was important to go somewhere that I could feel comfortable. The server was great and I even saw him out on the town later! They made me feel like family. I went there every night. I haven't even mentioned how amazing the food is! I can't remember the name of the beet sauce that comes with the bread but it's bright pink and delicious!!! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Mbee129
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful food! Tender chicken with peppercorn sauce. Sensational! Local produce. Highly recommend. Excellent service!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Great food, good value, huge portions, nice staff. Only WiFi is bad xD but the restaurant is always packed with people for the right reason

Date of visit: August 2016