“I must have ordered the wrong thing”
Review of Pita Pita

Pita Pita
Ranked #6 of 181 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean cuisine restaurant, fresh handmade delicious hummus, pita bread, shawarma, chicken kebob, beef kebob, malabi, baklava and many more. Relaxed atmosphere, Free WiFi.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered a chicken Caesar salad. Easy, right? I couldn’t find the dressing, chicken, or croutons. After digging around this is what I found: at the bottom of the bowl was a lettuce leaf with the dressing, on top of that were croutons (that had absorbed the dressing), on top of that was very hot chicken, and then a large amount of lettuce. Needless to say, the lettuce was steamed. Had I not been so hungry I would have left. I’m not ever going back.

David D, Owner at Pita Pita, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mrs. Shoan
I'm sorry your experience at our restaurant was not good
We are not free from mistakes - and what you have described is undoubtedly a mistake of the kitchen staff
We will make sure to improve next time for you and for all our other customers

If you had told us that you were not happy with your dish, we would replace the dish immediately and without questions
This is the policy that has always been practiced here

I would like to invite you for lunch or dinner of your choice without charge of course
As compensation for your not so good experience
Hope you will accept my offer and give us another chance

You are welcome to contact us on this site or at phone - 25524117

Personally, your opinion is very important to me

All the best

David

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Yes, we were in Granada, Nicaragua and decided on some Mediterranean food. Pita Pita was recommended by our hotel and it didn't disappoint. Definitely not cheap by Nicaraguan standards but the food was fantastic. I had the shawarma while 2 others in my group had the falafel. Good sized plates of food with amazing flavours.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was hard to choose because everything on the menu looked great! Also very good for vegetarians. I had a salad as I was craving vegetables. It was more than filling and super fresh and delicious. I tried some of my partners falafel and it was also delicious. The atmosphere is very charming and the service was the best we had in Granada. Not for the budget traveller as prices were expensive but the quality was very high.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We enjoyed Pita Pita for dinner. The sangria was very good and the menu offered many choices for our group with its array of vegetarian and meat plates. We especially recommend the desserts!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, great service, nice ambiance, very friendly owner from Israel. Decent prices too. Everything we ate was very good.