“Great”

Ranked #19 of 181 Restaurants in Granada
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Authentic Japanese food. Fresh sushi, tempura, sake and more. Japanese chef. International standards. Beautiful surroundings with ambiance and modern decor. A safe, well lit, 5-minute walk from the main tourist area (Calzada Street). Great for couples, groups and business meetings or just one. Lots of local information and advice on traveling around.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I spent a couple trips trying to find this restaurant and my last visit to Granada paid off! I have to take a taxi there (they call me a taxi to return home), but it’s well worth the trip. The menu has just the right amount of items, so there’s something for everybody. The food is very good, just wish I could have had everything on the menu! I love the atmosphere. The owner and staff are very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Gonna keep this review short cause there’s nothing else to say other than the food and drinks are amazing! The owner is also a really cool guy. Love the ambiance. It’s small and looking great. Best sushi in town for sure!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Great. Good ambiance and good service. Recommended for sure. It's a nice change. Cute dog. Friendly.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We were very surprised what awesome sushi you can find in Central America. All the vegetarian sushi we tried was brilliant and very delicious. Nice restaurant, very friendly owner, perfect spot to escape buritos and gallo pinto ;-)

Reviewed 16 March 2018

This is the best Japanese restaurant here in Granada and would be quite good anywhere. Its enchanting chef/owner, Masaya (where my wife is from) gravitated to Nicaragua to visit his namesake. He makes excellent sushi rolls to your order (chosen ingredients) but I was happiest with his other offerings since sushi is not my favorite Japanese food, his gyoza was outstanding and unexpected (of beef) with a lovely crispy shell. The tempura was also different than the usual and absolutely excellent. The sauces were perfect. Everything that we tasted was delicious and we were well attended in a lovely ambience. I highly recommend this very solid restaurant and look forward many return visits. Kanpai!