“Wedding family group who just loved it!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
me_2_11
Austin, Texas
“Wedding family group who just loved it!”
Reviewed 10 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Had a great time in Granada and Casa Yalua was a big part of it! My two small granddaughters taking swimming lessons loved the pool. Friends staying in other houses would walk in and go WOW, What a Pool! The street noise was a little high but just to see TV but did not bother my granddaughters. Take your own washer and dryer supplies, body soap and toilet paper, or buy it there. Though we never cooked anything, the kitchen was very well stocked with everything you needed to prepare a meal and serve it. Check in and out was very pleasant as was the young girl waiting for us in the house. We have great pictures and memoires of the house and Granada!

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Management Response
10 Jun 2011
I am so happy you enjoyed Casa Yalula. The pool is the greatest feature of the house and it is the only one like it in Granada. Yes, the street noise does tend to be a bit high in the city and I am glad it did not bother your granddaughters. We hope to see you again in Granada and we are very proud you liked the house and the staff at GPS.
MA (Marthas Vineyard)
Reviewed 17 May 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 65+
Management Response
17 May 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for your stay at Casa Yalula. We appreciate your suggestions and are making some changes in the house in order to serve our guests better. We hope to see you again in the future.
Costa Rica
Reviewed 17 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Costa Rica
Reviewed 17 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$275
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing