“Best place to learn yoga in Rishikesh”
Review of Ekam Yogashala

Ekam Yogashala
Ranked #25 of 64 Spas & Wellness in Rishikesh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ekam Yogashala is a Yoga Alliance certified yoga school in Rihsieksh. School offers daily drop in yoga classes in morning and evening for short term visitors.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Last year I did my 200 hour yoga teacher training course with Ekam Yogashala and I was life-changing experience for me. I learned so many new yoga asanas, meditation tachniqs and more then I learnt about my body. Teachers was very knowledgeable, staff was so friendly and always ready to help the students. I am missing my 28 days that I spent in Ekam Yogashala.
I personally recommend this school to all how are coming India for yoga teacher training.
Thank You so much all Ekam Yogashal Family. See you soon in 300 hour course.

All reviews
"body"
"students"
"school"

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The experience at Ekam Yogashala is a much needed one. It offers just the quiet getaway that one is looking for when on an yoga retreat and it also helps in rejuvenating the mind and the senses. If you are craving for proper yoga teacher training and looking for a break from the mundane, Ekam Yogashala’s programmes are the perfect fit.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I went to Rishikesh and landed at a yoga class of Ekam Yogashala. It was not only refreshing and relaxing to the body and mind but at the same time it was very enlightening. Got amazed by the yoga teacher training program there and also the sincerity by which the courses are handled.

1  Thank Debotri G
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have been practicing yoga on my own for about 2 years and wanted to change my passion for this ancient Indian art form into my profession. i decided that if i have to learn it and become a preacher of the art then I might as well learn it from the best of the best. So, I flew down to Dharamshala and enrolled myself into the Yoga Teacher Training program. The experience was enriching to say the least. I learnt the prefect ways to do the different asanas and how to teach them to people so they can find a harmonious state of mind and body.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I arrived in the hills feeling a little apprehensive about the Yoga scene in Rishikesh but Ekam Yogshala, a Yoga Alliance certified Yoga center put my mind at ease with their benchmarked services and yoga sessions. Not just the techniques but all the facilities from stay, food, tutors, and programmes are simply superb. Highly recommended!