“The best experience”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom
Kitchen and staff room.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
TatevA26
“The best experience”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in February 2016

Around one year ago I would have never imagined that my life would be basically changed by yoga. When I met Yogi Sanjeev, I had a very little knowledge about yoga and was quite surprised, when he offered me to try it. When I asked, what the most special thing about yoga is, the only reply was: “Peace”. Rather weird answer which made me curious, though I knew that it’s not easy. One needs to get enough flexibility and patience to learn to make all the postures and become a professional teacher. Also the idea of visiting to India made me feel excited. However I took the risk, for which I will never regret. I did the 200 hours yoga teacher training course in Laxman Jhula, in the holiest place of India, in Rishikesh, where I was invited by Yogi Sanjeev. The place was fabulous. Nothing can be more breathtaking, than Yoga early in the morning in the nature, later I made sure. The nature was extremely inspiring. The people were very hospitable. I had the chance to visit many places in Rishikesh, to see the Holy Ganga(this way they call it) and be aware of the Indian traditions, try Indian food, which is super tasty and spicy))). From the first second I arrived there, Yogi and his team made my time wonderful. I could never expect to be surrounded by a group of helpful, professional team, full of knowledge. They had an exclusive approach for each individual. Not a single question was left without answer. Another benefit was that Yogi Sanjeev had a great experience from SPA sphere, anatomy, and he was explaining the importance of each step, each movement.
Living more than a month with these people, I learnt so many things from them. My life changed totally. I found myself peaceful, internally harmonized, and happy and what is the most important, confident. Now I step in the magical world of yoga with confidence. But the most important thing I have got from Yogi Sanjeev and his team, is the way they live, think and create happiness. During the training they don’t concentrate only on practice, they are ready to listen to everyone and give the right advice. Yogi Sanjeev is the one, who helped me to find the real values of life. He is teaching to live simple, but feel special, to find happiness in very small things of the world, to understand the value of each step, we do in our lives.
All I can say about my training course at Rishikesh Yoga teacher training center: professional and helpful team, incredible atmosphere, great experience.
The warmest words to Yogi Sanjeev and his team.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Jun 2017
Namaste Tatev Ji,
Greetings From RishikeshYTTC (Foothills of Himalays)

Hope you are good & doing great. Thank you so much for your kind feedback. If you need any help or advise in future from our side please contact us back any time. We are always here to assist you.

Remember 'try and try again then you will reach your goal'.

Kind Regards
Yogi Sanjeev
Hari Om Tatsat.
Jimena G
“Yoga Teacher Training”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I highly recomend taking this Teacher Training. Sanjeev is the best and kindest teacher! He'll help you improve your practice so much in such little time as well as prepare you to give a complete class with full confidence. You will also learn what yoga truly is, which goes far beyond making beautiful poses. In Rishikesh you'll find your path, one of inner peace, happiness, love and you will meet the most amazing people. Going there to do and learn yoga was the best experience and cant wait to go back! Thanks to everyone who made this journey so special!

Management Response
22 Jun 2017
Hari Om Jimena Ji.
Greetings from RishikeshYTTC (Foothills of Himalayas).

Hope you are good & doing great.
Thank you so much for you kind words. We are your another family In Rishikesh, when ever you want to come back kindly let us know. We are more than happy to assist you any time.

Kind Regards
Yogi Sanjeev
RishikeshYTTC
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing